Chapter 5 - The Flashback

A/N: I am very sorry I know I have been missing for like 2 to 3 weeks continuously that's me busy with my marriage preparations hopefully will try to update other one too. Thank for all the love and please have patience! I will try to finish, 'The Enemy Within', 'Lurking in the light of love', ' Lurking in the dark' and this one before my marriage. Monday is becoming my least creative day! Will try to update on Monday's too otherwise I wont be able to finish these off. Thank you for being patient. Ok, no more talks here's the update.

The scene starts with Abhigaya asking Purab, "Whatever you say is that true? If so why am I here? Who are you? What happened to my Parents?"

FB Begins

A beautiful girl with long and flowing hair is shown running towards a garden filled with roses. She calls, "Pragya..." Another girl turns towards that voice and says, "Bulbul Seiya Devi I am Pragya Chaitra Devi for your information." Bulbul said, "Offo!! Shuru hogayi tum, mein wo hoon ye hoon (You started your rant? Like I am this ,that)." Pragya said, "Okie calm down Bulbul but I loved to be called so that's why *Pouting*."

Bulbul said, "Okie, I forgive you now, come let me introduce you to my brother." Pragya said, "What!? He came here with you and why??" Bulbul said, "Come on today is your birthday everyone has been invited." Pragya said, "O...k" and went with her. Whole of Chaitra Dynasty was fully decorated and the Palace was looking like a garden full of flowers. Pragya went inside the Palace everyone greeted her and wished her.

Tanuntra Devi came to her and said, "Looking gorgeous Princess and Janam din ki shubkamana (Happy Birthday)." Pragya replied, "You too look Gorgeous and thank you for coming." Pragya asked Bulbul, "Hey, what about your Prince did he come?" Bulbul said, "Haan he came without him I won't go anywhere and you know that very well *Blushes*.

Pragya said, "Okie now stop blushing my Princess." Bulbul immediately said, "I am not your Princess, I am only his princess" *turns her face away.* Pragya thought, 'Don't know how her husband is going to tolerate all this stupid behaviour of hers, and she is very sentimental too. God please help her husband it's my request.' Then she turned Bulbul to her side and said, "Sorry meri ma (My Mom), I won't say so hereafter ab kush? (Happy now)."

Bulbul happily agreed with her and both started walking towards a decorated balcony. Tanuntra Devi joined them. All three beautiful ladies took their seats in the balcony of that Palace. Pragya was seated in a beautifully decorated chair.

Three men are seen walking towards the balcony (their back is shown) All the three ladies smiled widely seeing them. Pragya said, " Your Prince looks amazing today and You are the luckiest girl here" and thought, 'He is the unluckiest guy here.' Bulbul said, "Your Prince is also looking amazing today."

Pragya was taken aback by that comment. Meantime Tanuntra Devi was staring at one of the men and smiling like an idiot. Both Pragya and Bulbul noticed this and said, "I think someone is so lost into someone here."

It fell on Tanuntra's deaf ears, Both Pragya and Bulbul shifted themselves to either side of her and shouts into her ears "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Tanuntra came back to her senses and said, "What happened to both of you? Why do you do this to me?? Ahh!! My ear hurts.*Holding them with her palms*" Both Pragya and Bulbul said, "We were speaking to you, you weren't responding so we did this! *Winking at her*."

The other side three men were standing, out of those three, two were looking at Bulbul and said, "Waah!! Kithney Hoobsurat hai wo (She is very beautiful)." And Abhi said, "What are you guys doing? Ogling at those ladies?? And do remember one of them is my sister *Showing his sword*" and said, "I am kidding, but still remember this." He went off saying that and both were left terrified (That guy is an angry young man).