Chapter 4 - Who Am I ?

A/N: I am very sorry I am way out of my schedule now I will try to get back to my schedule soon. For now enjoy this! love you all <3 <3

Purab and Abhigaya

Somewhere near a village...

Purab is seen with our cute baby Abhigaya and was wondering how to take care of her. Just then he remembered something which he discussed with Bulbul

FB Begins...

Purab sees Bulbul with his kid caressing his head with love. Purab goes near her and asked, "Have you fed my kid or keeping him hungry?" Bulbul replied, "Offo! Ab aap bhi shuru hogaye" (Now you too started) ? Purab asked, "What do you mean?" Bulbul replied, "Just now Jahanpana, mera bhai came and asked me the same question with little difference. *Imitating Abhi's Voice* Have you fed my Damad or keeping him hungry? He has to be strong to rule this kingdom ok?" 

Purab laughed hearing his wife imitating the Great ruler Abhisheik Ruthra Singh Deo. Bulbul who understood what he was thinking said, "For you he is Jahanpana for me he is my brother first and then only he became the king." Purab said, "Arrey see I forgot what I was about to ask you." Bulbul said, "Yes please you have the permission to question me." Purab asked, "You gave him milk right!?" 

Bulbul nodded her head and then he asked, " If a child is away from his/her mother how to feed that child (Infant)." Bulbul said, "Actually breast feeding is a must for an infant but if his/her mother is not around or due to some other reason cow's milk can be diluted in the ratio (1:6) One portion milk and 6portion of water." (Just my imagination, actually Infants shouldn't be fed with Cow's or buffalo's milk it is hard for the infant to digest it).

FB Ends...

Purab was pulled back to reality when he heard Abhigaya's cry, she was hungry and she was fed only twice after she was given birth. Purab thought of giving her the diluted milk since he dint have any other option. He took Abhigaya and tied her again to his back using the cloth and walked towards a village nearby. He walked for around 15 minutes and reached a market place, he bought some milk with the money he had. Took Abhigaya to a place near a stream and fed her milk using a leaf (Rolling the leaf like a spoon). After sometime she started smiling with a sleepy face.

 After sometime she started smiling with a sleepy face

Same time in the Palace

Abhi (I mean Junior Abhi) is seen playing with Bulbul who was least interested in playing with him. Abhi starts to cry again *Poor boy doesn't know why his mom is always sad*. Bulbul again took him close to her heart and said, "Sorry mere bacha I am lost in thoughts of your father, your uncle, aunt and your soul mate." *Tears rolled down her cheeks when she said the last word.* 

Tanu came just then and said, "Princess you need to spend time with Prince, please forget about them and take care of our sorry your Prince." Bulbul felt the pain of Tanu and gave Abhi to her to hold him. Tanu was very happy holding him in her hands, He started crying making weird faces (If you have seen one cry you can imagine). So Bulbul took him back and said, "He will get used to you very soon don't worry." Tanu smiled hearing her words and said, "He may but he is your son that can't be changed ever."