Chapter 6 - This is where the trouble begins

A/N: So sorry the chapter is short because I haven't written Abhigya's wedding in an elaborate manner. So Abhigya's wedding next weekend. Thank you for all the love ppl <3

After a month...

Chaitanya Palace was fully decorated, A Girl is seen running around with a large plate full of flowers in it. A guy came and said, " Be careful Future Rani Saheba. That Girl turned towards that guy and said, "Ji Jahanpana." Abhisheik said, "How many times to tell you not to call me so? I am your to be husband."

Pragya said, "Ok, but till I get married to you I will definitely call you so (Went off running)." Purab came there and said, "Sorry for interrupting Jahanpana but your sister is calling you." Abhisheik said, "Oh my God what is her problem now ? Don't know how Purab is going to manage her" and smiled at him. Purab said, "I am used to all those stuffs for a long time now so I don't have any problem with that." Abhisheik asked, "How did you know what I thought just now?" Purab said, "Jahanpana You were saying it so loudly I heard it."

Abhisheik gave a grin and left from there. Bulbul was shouting at someone so badly and Pragya was trying to console her saying, "You should adorn it come on Bulbul please listen to me." Bulbul was not at all ready to listen to her. Abhisheik came just then, Bulbul ran towards him and hugged him tightly saying, " These people want me to adorn myself with Jasmine flowers. Aap ko patha hain na mujhey unki sugandh aachi nahi lagti (Making faces) (You know right I hate the smell of Jasmine flowers)."

Abhisheik said, "Koi baat nahi choti, Kaun hai wahan pe? Isse sirf aur sirf Gulabon se sajadho. (No problem sister, Anybody there? Decorate her with Roses only)." Bulbul felt very happy and was jumping like a little kid. Pragya thought, 'I thought he would convince her but... Wow what a Jodi iss Bhai aur Behen ki!( This Bro-sis pair is just Wow)' Abhisheik went towards her and said, "She is my everything Pragya I can't let her get tensed for simple things like this." Everyone became very busy in decorating the Palace, The Bride and The Groom.

*Bulbul's hair decorated with roses*

Mandap is situated in the middle of the Palace, The Bride and the Groom will come down from either side of it through Staircase. Mandap when seen from the top of the stair resembles a Rose Flower ( Bulbul's Favourite). First The Groom came down through one side of the stair and was sitting in the Mandap impatiently , wearing Red and sandal mixed dress with a Pagdi decorated with flowers covering his face.

*Imagine this staircase decorated with flowers*

After sometime the Bride came down along with Pragya, Tanuntra and few more girls wearing a Bright Maroon colour Saree covering her face with the Pallu adorned fully with Diamond and Gold jewellery from top to toe. Her hair was tied and decorated beautifully with roses and some jewellery made of Precious gems.

She was seated next to the Groom. Rituals began, They both took Pheras. Each round they looked at each other and promised to each other they would be together in all obstacles no matter what. Finally, Purab adorned her neck with Mangalsutra and head partition with Kumkum completing their marriage. The Palace was filled with Royal people and commoners blessing them to begin their new life.

Suddenly there was chaos in the Palace, A wounded soldier came and said, "Jahanpana Nikhil.... Nikhil...Nikhil..." and fell down and died on the spot. The crowd in the Mandap panicked and cleared off quickly. Only Abhisheik, Pragya, Bulbul, Purab, Tanuntra , Mantri ji were left there. Someone came walking towards them with a sword in his hands and said, "Bhai do you remember someone saying that he will give his sister's hand to me in marriage. Looks like someone changed his mind."

Mantri ji shouted, Nikhil do not speak anything before Jahanpana like this go away from here. Nikhil said, "Father you too? You know very well how much I loved Bulbul." Mantri ji again shouted, "Mainey Kaha Chup Raho (I said shut up)." Abhisheik said, "Mantri ji ussey apni man ki baat karney dho wo bhi mera Bhai hain. (Let him speak his heart out, he is also my brother)."

Nikhil continued, "I was very interested in taking up Senapathi's Position you gave that to him (Pointing towards Purab), I dint say a word against you but I can never tolerate this Bhai. Kyun ki Bulbul meri Jaan hai, Bachpan se mein ussey Pyaar kartha hoon. Aap log kyun nahi samajh saktey hain meri dard? (Because Bulbul is my life, I love her from the time when we were kids. Why don't you understand my pain?)." When he saw Bulbul holding hands with Purab he lost his cool took out his sword and rushed towards Purab (Son of Abhisheik's Dad's Sister) and was about to slash him.

Abhisheik came in between and raised his sword and stopped Nikhil and said, "Wo bhi mera Bhai hai ( He is also my brother)." Nikhil was unstoppable he again and again tried to slash Purab with his sword, but Abhisheik stopped it every time and finally Abhisheik lost his cool and said, "You are banned from this Dynasty you can go and live wherever you want to, don't show your face to me."

Mantri ji was heartbroken, but said, "Yes, this is the right decision Jahanpana" and called the soldiers to throw him out of the Chaitanya Dynasty. Nikhil was pulled away by two soldiers away from the Palace shouting, "I will come back again." Abhisheik realized what he said and knelt down hiding tears which were about to fall off his eyes.

After 6 months...

Now Chaitra dynasty was fully decorated and every soul was singing and dancing happily. A Pregnant Woman is seen walking wearing a yellow saree covering her head with a Pallu carrying a plate full of flowers. Purab came and said, "Bulbul I told you not to do any work, If your brother sees this I am dead and gone."

Bulbul said, "Ok ok cool down here take it (Handed over the plate to him) and went off." Purab thought, 'I shouldn't have asked her (Smiling)." Bulbul went to see Pragya. She was decorated from head to toe with Gold ornaments and diamonds on her hair in between the pleats of her hair.

She was wearing a blue saree with silver décor all over it. Bulbul went near her and asked, "Pragya every girl, either wears Maroon or Red for her wedding but you are wearing Blue, Why is it so?" Pragya said, "I hope there is no rule that a woman has to wear those colours only and blue is my favourite colour." Bulbul was nodding her head in disappointment and went to see her Bhai.

After seeing him she understood why Pragya was wearing Blue coloured saree, Her bhai, Jahanpana was wearing Blue and white mixed dress. Bulbul started kidding her brother for some time. A maid came and informed that it is time for him to go to the mandap.