Lies or Truth

Elizabeth's POV:

He's changed. Meliodas keeps lying to me and I want to know why. Today, I caught him sneaking out. I confronted him and asked him where he was going but he told me that he was going out with the sins. He's lying.

How do I know? Because I'm here with the sins but they've said that they haven't spoken to Meliodas in ages. They did say that they've seen him with someone with black hair and black eyes.

They also said that Meliodas has had his powers activated as well as the other boy. They told me that they had the same powers. That can only mean Meliodas has been meeting up with a Demon.

If that wasn't worrying then what they told me next definitely was. They told me that he seems close with said Demon. That's bad. My mothers gonna kill me if she finds out.

She told me that if Meliodas becomes close to Demons then he could go back. My mother has told me that Meliodas would be a huge threat to the Goddesses and that's why he's here instead of the Demon Realm.

Even Meliodas doesn't know why he's here but I do. Well he doesn't know the real reason. It's horrible but I understand why my mother did it. I can't let Meliodas know at all though. He would be extremely mad at us. At me.

I decided to hang out with the sins for a while since I needed to take my mind off of Meliodas and him lying to me. We were having a normal conversation until a voice echoed through the clouds.

"Meliodas!! Slow down!"

"Nope! It is a race Zel"

"It's not fair! You can fly faster than me!"

"Aww come on. This is fun!"

We looked around but couldn't see him or the Demon. Well until Ban pointed above us. I saw Meliodas and the Demon. They were both happy. Is this real?

That Demon.....I know him. My mother's definitely gonna kill me if she finds out!

That Demon is a huge threat to Meliodas! And me! And the Goddesses! He's gonna convince Meliodas to leave us and go to the Demon Realm! That Demon is Zeldris! The Youngest Son of the Demon King! This is bad! So so bad!

Meliodas' POV:

"Hey!! Meliodas!"

I looked down and saw Elizabeth with the sins. She waved and I panicked. This is bad. She knows I have my powers activated which means she'll also know that Zeldris is a Demon.

She also knows that I've been lying to her about being with the sins because she's with them now! Oh god. I've really messed up.

"Who's that?"

"The Supreme Deity's daughter, Elizabeth"

"This isn't good is it?"

"No. If she tells her mother then we're both done for"

"I think......I think she recognises me"

"Huh?"

"We need to go"

"Okay"

We immediately flew off towards the mountains. Zeldris looked really panicked. We landed near the waterfall and then stepped behind it into a cave. We found it a few days ago and we've been hanging out here.

"What was that about? You seem worried"

"That's because I am!"

"Why?"

"She's the Supreme Deity's daughter which means she definitely knows who I am"

"Calm down Zel. Everything will be okay"

"No. It won't. If she tells the Supreme Deity then we won't be able to hang out again"

"Why not?"

"I never told you this because I thought you'd hate me, but first, I need to tell you something else important"

"Okay. What is it?"

"I know who you are"

"What?"

"Your father is the Demon King, right?"

"How did you---"

"Mel there's a rumor in the Demon Realm that the first Demon Prince was taken by the Supreme Deity. Nobody knew if it was true until I met you"

"Why me?"

"You meet all the requirements. A Demon who was raised by Goddesses for all his life. He was taken when he was one years old. Which was 13 years ago! Your the right age and you already told me that your a Demon raised by Goddesses. Mel, you know I'm right"

"Yeah......you are"

He smiled and then his eyes teared up. He hugged me making me confused.

"Zeldris?"

"Mel, this is amazing!"

"Why? I mean yeah but why does it matter so much?"

"When I said your like a brother to me I meant it"

"Your confusing me"

"Mel, your title is Meliodas, the Demon Prince, I have two"

"Which are....?"

"T-the first is Zeldris the executioner but that's not important it's the second one"

"Just tell me. I won't be mad"

"M-my second title is, Zeldris, Prince of the Demon Clan"

"P-prince.....?"

"Mmhmm. Your not like a brother to me, you are my brother"

"Zeldris......"

"Your not mad are you?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because I never told you"

"Come on, I wouldn't be mad at something like that"

"W-why?"

"Well say you told me straight away, I probably wouldn't believe you"

"R-right. I wouldn't either"

"See? But I'm not mad at you"

"Are you happy about it?"

"Course I am! You've always been like a little brother to me so to find out you actually are, that's amazing"

"So am I. I'm glad it's you"

"You know the day we met?"

"Yeah?"

"Well that day was the day that I found out who I was"

"You weren't told?"

"No. The Supreme Deity wanted me to not find out and to not meet my brothers because she didn't want me to go back to the Demon Realm"

"That's.....horrible. She didn't even want you to meet your own brothers?"

"No. But that day, I came to the Human Realm because I didn't want to be in the Goddess Realm. I was walking around, thinking about how I wanted to meet my brothers. And then, I found you"

"Your wish came true"

"Yeah. I'm glad it did"

"Then it's settled! You should come back!"

"Not now"

"Why not?"

"I'd love to but.....Elizabeth just found out that we've been meeting. She'll tell her mother. I know it"

"You'll get in trouble"

"Yeah....but I'd rather have her moan at me then you"

"But some day, you'll come with me right?"

"Of course I will. I promise. And I never break my promises"