Lizzie

The pic above is what Lizzie looks like.
_________________________________________

Meliodas' POV:

"Thanks for helping me Lizzie"

"It's okay. I love helping people and you helped me"

"Speaking of, what did those girls say to you?"

"Oh. They were just saying that I was ugly and didn't deserve to be a pixie"

"Really?"

"Yeah. You seem shocked by that"

"I am. Your actually really pretty"

"Hehe. Thank you Meliodas. I'm in shock that Attor let you through the portal"

"You are?"

"Yes. The Golden Dragons are the clan masters so they're in charge of keeping the portal a secret. He must trust you if your here without someone to protect you. Anyone could attack you"

"That's why he gave me this"

I showed her the pendant and she gasped.

"Your the one he chose?"

"Apparently so"

"That's so cool!"

"I guess. Has any clan here gave their pendant to someone?"

"None yet. Well except the Dragons obviously. They'll probably announce that when Attor gets back"

I learnt more about the races here and more about Lizzie. I even told her about Demons which she seemed interested in. I told her who I was which shocked her.

When we left the forest, I walked for a bit more before we came across a large river. Lizzie told me to be careful because of the mermaids here. Apparently they love pulling pranks on anyone.

Unfortunately she told me too late as a mermaid had already pushed me over into the water. Lizzie's wings had dried and before she landed in the water she flew upwards. She started giggling at me.

"I told you" She giggled

"A bit too late"

"Your a Demon aren't you?" The mermaid asked

I looked at her and nodded.

"Then what are you doing here?"

"He's looking for someone Nixie" Lizzie explained

"Oh? Who would that be?"

"He's looking for Ormr! Apparently he knows him"

"Your looking for him? Are you crazy?"

"Apparently yes. I've been told that alot" I added

"Well it's not too far from here. So good luck. Sorry for pushing you but it was funny"

"It's fine"

I got up and thanked Nixie for her help. Lizzie seemed to know her. We continued walking but Lizzie was flying in front of me and talking. She was explaining how her and Nixie were friends.

Then she was telling me about the different territories here. The water creatures have different territories underwater, pixies claim the forest, Dragons have different nests in caves, Unicorns live in fields and take shelter in forests, Griffins live on cliffs and mountains while phoenixs live in special forests that are suited for them living there.

Well we finally found the Dragons Nest where Ormr was and headed towards the large cave at the end.

Lizzie yelled into the cave making me go red.