5#

Are you ready tae?? yoongi shouted from sitting for third time.

you are hurting my ears Yoongi I'm a vampire I'll hear you even if you'll wisper! Tae shouted back..

Then why you taking so long use your vampire speed and get ready jhope must be waiting.. yoongi shouted.

Tae: I don't think jhope is old like you who don't know clubs get lit after 12 and it's only 8 right now.

Yoongi: I think you forgot we have things to do before clubing..

Tae just came down and was standing in front of him in milliseconds: now when you have mention that I wanna ask you about that..how we gonna find that now jhope don't know anything about weapon!?

Yoongi: I was also thinking about that but I think we'll recognize it. So are you ready now. .

Tae: I'm but look at you !

Yoongi: what! Isn't right ?

Tae: it's just I've never seen you putting this much effort in getting ready? Do my brother planning to grab any snack tonight?

Yoongi: no I'm not and you are also not allowed to grab a snack you know we are in..

Tae got disappear into the kitchen and completed 'a small town'..I know.. Yoongi followed him and said.. hmm exactly..

Tae was taking a blood bag from freezer was transferring it into two wine glasses...Yoongi asked what's that for ?

Tae: Nothing just to stay sane you know we gonna take alot of alcohol...

They both drank some blood then left for jhope's house. They rang the bell but no one opened....

Tae put his ear into the door: I can't hear anything...I think he's not home ?

Yoongi: told you to speed up I think he left for the club.

Tae: we agreed to meet him in his house why would he do that? Just call him and ask!

Yoongi was about to call when jhope just appeared...

Jhope: oh you both are already here I just came from my job.. I usually go late sorry I didn't told you guys...he unlocks his door and walks in...

Yoongi: no we just came here and he trys to walk in but couldn't....

Tae watching him said he didn't said any welcoming words.

Jhope: just give me few seconds to fresh up...

He was going to walk into his room when he realized they both are still standing out.

Jhope: Also why you both are still standing out?? You can sit here while I get ready !!

Yoongi trys to act normal: so can we come in?

Jhope : why are you acting weird of course come.

Tae feels frustrated and said under his breath aahh why he's not saying it properly..
Yoongi said under his breath 'you try'

Tae said showing his box smile: so are you saying we are welcome in your house ?

Jhope smiles back : yes I'm saying you both are welcome in my house now come in you both...

They both entered and jhope went into his room. The moment he left they both start looking at his stuff they looked everywhere but nothing looks like weapon..

Tae: it's so hard we don't even know what are we looking for!

Jhope's room door unlocked they both rushed towards sofa.
Jhope: ok I'm ready you I'm sorry I didn't ask you anything..would like something..btw you can feel free to grab anything to feel comfortable.

Tae: your home is pretty.

Jhope: thank you most of this stuff my aunt gave me when she moved. Ok let's go.

They followed him to the club which was at walking distance from jhope's house..

They entered enter the club music was blasting..they were having some drinks when Tae noticed that jhope and Yoongi really become friends, he thought yoongi is doing it for the weapon.

Tae said excuse me both of you I'm going for a dance. But actually he got out of the club and went into jhope's house to look for the weapon.. we didn't checked out his room it must be there. He thought.

While in the club jhope and Yoongi was drinking band yoongi felt like jhope was drunk because he was constantly saying that he was very lonely and he is very grateful that we moved here. Yoongi found him very cute and kept smiling.

At 1 o'clock yoongi thought jhope really had enough because now he is kept saying I love you yoongi and Yoongi was having butterflies in his tummy..why I'm feeling this he is just drunk... Yoongi walked him to his house actually now he was totally knocked out and Yoongi just simply carry him and tucked him in his bed.

Tae heard them and was hiding but yoongi called him. ' tae you can come out I know you are here'

Tae walks out.

Yoongi : did you found it?

Tae: there is no weapon here.

Yoongi : don't try to hide it tae , if you want to keep it you can just tell me at least.

Tae: I'm not you yoongi who hides thing from his brother.

Yoongi : ok let's start looking then.

Tae: I've already only thing which looks suspicious is this bottle.

Tae showed him the little bottle with some symbols from very old language...which they both can read but they are almost sure no one now knows about this language.
Yoongi looks at the bottle and tae said it says "drink it"
Do you think this is the weapon? Tae asked

I don't know but for now let's take this. Yoongi replied.

They both went to there house.