3#

Tae reading a book and Yoongi preparing dinner when suddenly door bell rings.
Both of them keep doing there works.

Door bell rings again.. .

Yoongi: I think someone is loosing his super hearing ability.

Door bell rings again ...

Tae: I can even hear her mind she is so fucking loud.

Door bell rings again...

Yoongi: well I don't need to read her mind to tell you she is not leaving until the door's open.

Door bell rings again...

Tae jokingly: she's thinking her newly moved neighbors deaf or dead.

Door bell rings again.

Tae: ahh she's really not going. Coming

Tae opens the door to finally see middle aged woman ringing there door bell is standing with some food outside.

Neighbor: oh hello I live next door. I see you moved in this morning.
She moves in without wasting any more time... she was amazed to see how the house was all set... Oh you already unpacked?

Tae thinking: why these human don't need permission before entering this is so unfair.

Tae: yes we just hired some people they helped us...

Neighbor keep talking until she noticed Yoongi in the kitchen. Oh boy you don't need to prepare your food I've bought this food for you.
She shows food to yoongi.

Yoongi: thank you so much ma'am that's so kind of you but we can manage.

Lady: what non sense you are blessed you've got me as your neighbor. Come on take this.

She handed food to Yoongi.

Tae and Yoongi both looking at each other. when lady decides to break that awkward silence for them like she is been doing that since she arrived.

Lady: I wouldn't mind water.?

Yoongi realised how three of them were just standing then he said , yes sure please have a seat. She seated and called tae because he was still standing at the door.

Tae sits back where he were and starts reading his book again.

Yoongi came back with a glass of water that he handed her, lady thanked him and take the glass. Then she asked him some usual question which they both answer.

It was very surprising for tae the interest yoongi was showing in this lady.

After forever that lady finally decides to leave.She asked them to join her and her husband for dinner, which yoongi surprisingly accepts.

After she left tae: what are you up to?

Yoongi: what are you talking about ?

Tae: come on yoongi don't act like this I've never seen you like this ever.

Yoongi: well people can change. She was nice lady I was just trying to blend in.

Tae: you even accept her invitation...

Yoongi: so what? Don't you wanna go ?

Tae: well we both know who is the head of antisocial club..

Tae's point of view:
Whatever he says I'm sure he really up to something, or may be I'm just over thinking what he really would get from this old couple.

Yoongi's point of view:
I didn't know my brother knew me so well but that doesn't matter I just don't wanna waste any time.

At 8 o'clock we both left for dinner. We rang our neighbors bell unlike us they open the door at first ring. It was middle aged man who greet us. We both were standing outside and was waiting for his permission he turned without saying anyother thing, and thank God before anything turned awkward the woman from inside saw us and without wasting anytime she shouted "ah you both are finally here, come inside why you are still standing at the door." It was a moment of relief, we entered the house.

The lady finally introduce us to her husband. Yoongi tae met my husband Mr.Ryan.

Yoongi: hi Mr & Mrs Ryan we bring this I handled them the vintage vine we brought. I'm Min Yoongi and he is my brother Min Taehyung.

Mr Ryan: hello I'm Ryan Higa. Nice to meet you boys.

Then dinner was served and four of us eat and talked.

Yooni: how long you've been living in this house ?

Mrs Ryan: we are living here for more the 30 years.
Mr. Ryan: yes we moved here after our marriage.

Yoongi: that's so great then you probably also met our distant relative who use to live in our house?

Mr. Ryan: of course they moved out from here 10 years before.

Mrs Ryan: we were really close, I remember they were really friendly just like both of you.

Yoongi: if that's so do you know Jung Hoesok close relative of them who still lives in this town.

Mr Ryan: I don't think I've heard this name before.

Yoongi my heart dropped they don't know him i have to find other ways to find him now.

Mrs Ryan trying to remember something but darling may be they are talking about that boy jhope when Mr Ryan also agreed and begin oh yes I totally forgot that nice boy. I think he is the only relative they have here but we call him jhope so I didn't recall him from the name you mentioned.

Yoongi: finally I hope this is that same person I'm looking for. Can you please give me his address we never met him and now we are here we just like to meet him.

Mrs Ryan: sorry dear, we don't know the exact address but I think I have his number I'll give you that.

Yoongi: that's will be fine.

Tae looking at yoongi suspiciously.

The dinner ended and both of us came back.

Yoongi was going towards his room when suddenly tae was standing right in front of him.

Tae: were do you think you are going ?

Yoongi: I think my room is that way.

Tae: can you stop acting I knew you were up to something who is this jhope and why he is important to you?

Yoongi: didn't I said just a distant relative I just wanna make sure he didn't make any problems so..

He tried to move tae but he didn't and was glaring at him.

Y: what ?

T: I really don't wanna fight at this time yoongi.

Y: you think you can beat me ?

Tae suddenly got disappear into yoongi's room and start looking into his stuff when yoongi ran after him and kicked him out of his room, tae was turned into a vampire he ran towards yoongi and punched him yoongi eyes were changing colors....
Then yoongi shouted 'stop it tae'

'You stop hiding things yoongi' tae shouted back.

I'm not hiding I'm just not even sure right now if it will work or not that jhope has a thing that will help us to kill our enemy.

Tae: aren't you already undestructive... Why are you so greedy for the power yoongi?

After saying this tae went into his room.