Rewrite the Stars

Heidi POV

After Cotillion, I decided to go to the Enchanted Lake and take my mind off of everything that happened back from the Cotillion with Uma and my spellbook. I was still wearing my dress I was wearing after I turned back to my human self.

I breathe out and I walked near the lake and I looked at my reflection from the water. I created a little blue fire from my hand and I waved it around from hand. I sigh and I hear someone is behind me.

"I knew I can find you here."

I turn around and I see Carlos, smiling at me. I smiled back at him and I waved the fire from my hand away.

"Well, you found me." I said, walking towards him, kissing his cheek.

"So, how you feeling?" He asked me and we walked to the big rock and sat down.

"I feel good. Just a little out of it from the whole Uma thing." I sigh, looking at Carlos.

"You'll be okay. We will also find Uma and send her back on the Isle." Carlos said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, looking up at the sky, with all the beautiful stars showing from the sky.

"The stars are beautiful at night." Carlos said, still looking at the sky.

I look up at the sky and I see the stars and I stand up and Carlos stands up as well and we smiled at the sky.

"It is beautiful." I said

"Well, not as beautiful as you, Heidi." Carlos smirks, making me blushed at his comment, looking down at the ground.

I look at Carlos and I smiled at him and Carlos looks at me back and we stared at each other, at the Enchanted Lake, under the stars.

Carlos:

You know I want you
Its not a secret I tried to hide
I know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
You claim its not in the cards
But fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But your here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decided that you my destiny?

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing can keep us apart
You'd be the one
I was meant to find