The List

Heidi:

I woke up from my dorm, feeling pretty okay. I look across the room and I see Harry still fast asleep, peacefully.

Harry has to sleep at my dorm since, I didn't have a roommate and Harry didn't have a roommate either so they made him sleep at my room.

I yawned and I stretched and I get out of my bed and I get my clothes and some jewelry and I went to go put on my clothes in the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and when I was done, come out of the bathroom and Harry gets up out his bed and stretches

"Good mornin', Heidi." Harry yawns.

"Morning, Harry." I smiled. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah, better than the Isle." Harry smiled and he layed back down on the bed.

"You know Harry, you should get up. Today is your first day of school at Auradon Prep." I smiled.

Harry groaned and he looks at me and responded.

"Great." Harry said in sarcastic. "School is here?"

"Yes, so this means you'll be learning more things about Auradon and about doing good." I said, sitting on the edge of his bed and Harry sits up.

"Well, I guess I should give it a try at a new school." Harry sighs.

"Good, now go put on some clothes, please." I told him, standing up and I grab my backpack and I put my binder in my backpack.

"Ugh! Now we have to say nice words. I'm so gonna have a hard time here." Harry said, getting up from his bed.

Harry looks through his bag and gets his clothes.

Harry walks to the bathroom along with his clothes in his hands and closes the bathroom door

Harry walks to the bathroom along with his clothes in his hands and closes the bathroom door. I sigh and I grab Harry's Isle backpack and I put his school supplies he'll need when he attends Auradon Prep. Harry comes out of the bathroom, wearing his clothes and looks at me and raises an eyebrow.