Son of Hades's visit to the VKs

Heidi POV

I was at the hideout, sitting on the couch next to Carlos. We were all trying to think of where Harry could be.

"Got any ideas?" Jay asked, sitting on the chair backwards.

"No, the only place I know where Harry could be is at the Chip Shop." I said

"Well, do you guys think we should check to go there then?" Evie said, leaning against the couch where me and Carlos are at.

"Okay, well, let's g-"

I get cut off by someone banging the gates from the hideout.

"Come on, VKs! I know your up there!" I heard my brother, Hadie yell.

Carlos and I get up from the couch and the other three froze. Jay gets up from the chair and walks to where my brother is at which is outside of the gates, down stairs. Mal and Evie follow behind and Carlos put his hand on my forearm.

"Stay here, Heids." Carlos whispered

I nodded and Carlos walks to where to others are at.

Carlos De Vil POV

I walked down the stairs and I see Mal, Evie, and Jay looking around and they look at me and shrugged.

"Nothing." Evie sighed, putting a hand on her hips.

"Well, I guess it was probably a joke." I said, thinking someone was pranking us.

"Joke?"

We looked down the alley and we see Hadie walking towards us, out of the shadows, making our eyes widened.

"You know I could make pretty clear jokes right now." Hadie smiled

"Hadie, son of Hades." Mal said, crossing her arms.

"Hello Mals, miss me darling." Hadie joked.

"Wait a minute, you two had a thing?" Jay said, mentioning Mal and Hadie had a thing.

"No, no no, he had a crush on me." Mal said

"And not anymore, because you broke my heart." Hadie said, and his hair started becoming flames a bit.

"Okay, there is a thing called moving on, so move on Hadie." Mal said to Hadie.

"I already did. So, I heard you are all back on the Isle because of Hook's son." Hadie smirked at us.

"What did you do to Harry?" Jay yelled at him.

"Oh, yeah. Um, we have him. We got hook boy, so if you all want to see him again, have my little sister, Heidi, come to the Chip Shop tonight. Alone." Hadie smiled

"Morgan wants a little visit." Hadie said

Hadie looks at Jay and makes a fake pout.

"Awww, Jay. Seems like you lost your luck against a son of god like me on an arm wrestle last time, huh?" Hadie jokes.

Jay and Hadie did have an arm wrestle once to prove who's father was the strongest and to prove who's son is the strongest and baddest and Hadie ended up winning.

"Hey!" Jay yelled, charging at Hadie but Mal grab him by his elbows.

"Jay, stop!" Mal yelled at Jay making him stop.

Hadie started chuckling and he looks at Evie and looks up and down at her.

"Woah! Evie. You look so hot and foxy when last time I saw you, eh?" Hadie flirted at Evie.

Evie rolls her eyes and looks away from him. Hadie looks at me and pretends bite at me and glares at me.

'I think he knows I'm dating his sister.' I thought

Hadie crosses his arms and he keeper glaring at me and responded.

"Carlos, Carlos, Carlos." Hadie sung and smiled. "You dating my lil sister, dog prince? Well, I definitely don't see a future princess or queen of the underworld someday dating a dog prince of....Snoradon dating."

Hadie chuckled and I glared him back and I clenched my fist. Hadie looked at Mal and Evie and he winks at them and he smiles at Jay and turns around starts walking away and we could hear him chuckling and he disappeared in darkness.