Mad as I ever been

Harry Hook POV

I was tied up to the pole at 'Morgan's' ship. Hadie walks up to me and dangles my hook in front of me.

"Uh oh, look what I got." Hadie chuckled.

I glared at him and I was trying to charge at him but the ropes were tied around me so tight. Hadie laughed and goes around the pole. Hadie was about to flick me from his finger but Morgan came in and stopped him, pushing him aside.

"Give it a rest, Hadie. Give it a rest. We don't want to damage the goods." Morgan smiled, sitting down on the barrier in front of me.

"You said that I get make him walk the plank!" Hadie yelled at her but Morgan with her big mouth, yelled at him back.

"And I said at midnight!" She yelled at Hadie.

Hadie looks at me and walks towards me and pulls out my pocket watch. My eyes widened again.

"Give it back to me!" I yelled at Hadie.

"No no, nonsense." Hadie smiles and looks at the watch to check the time.

"Ooo, only 10 more minutes until midnight, pretty boy." Hadie said, throwing my pocket watch to Morgan.

Morgan smiles and caught my pocket watch and puts it in her pocket. She looks at me and responded.

"You better hope your sweetheart comes through." Morgan said, patting her knees.

Hadie hums and walks next to Morgan and wraps his arm around her shoulders.

"Well, I doubt Heidi is gonna come save me, or even talk me out into coming back to Barfadon." I said, looking at the ground.

Morgan makes a fake frown and tilts her head to the side. I looked at Morgan and smiles.

"Leave us alone, Hadie." Morgan said to Hadie.

Hadie sighs and he walks next to me.

"Only 9 more minutes until you go now." Hadie said, near my ear.

"Go!" Morgan barked at him.

Hadie growled and he grip my shoulder with his hand and looks at me and walks away from me only leaving me and Morgan. Morgan and I looked at each other and responded.

"I understand ye don't want me to walk the plank." I said, making a smirk appear on my lips.

Morgan started laughing and put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"This, everything, this island has always been a prison, Harry and my cousin, Uma, has never showed me the respect I wanted from her. She cared no one but herself, and don't pretend your looking out for me, Harry, because not even one person is looking out for me, it just me." Morgan sighs, looking out at sea.

"Oh, so this isn't yer mother's plan Morgana." I smirked

Morgan scoffs and she looks at me. I looked at her ring thinking if its her mother's.

"Isn't that yer mother's ring?" I questioned her.

"My mom didn't cared about me either. Well, the one thing she said something nice to me is 'look at my beautiful little squid'." Morgan said, rolling her eyes.

"Ouch." I said

"I don't need your little pity, Hook." Morgan snapped at me.

"And you really do not, lass. You became a really good captain but you are not as good as Uma. I don't see you tied up." I said, with a smirked.

Morgan chuckled a bit and gets from the barrier and walks towards me.

"Okay, so let's trash talk your little ex girlfriend now." Morgan said

"I would rather talk about you and not Heidi." I said, in a dark tone.

"Oh, funny and such a handsome pirate. I don't know why Heidi didn't even date a cute pirate like you and dated dog boy, but I really hope Hadie doesn't decide on burning you into flames in his hands, but I also hope I don't have to feed you to fishes." Morgan said, turning her back towards me and filing her nail.

"And ye don't have to, Morgan. Just set me, and we could rule the Isle of the Lost together as King and Queen." I said

Morgan did a fake gasp and stops filing her nail and turns around smiling.

"Oh so now you decided." Morgan laughed and then it died down. "Gee, I wonder why."

Morgan walks to me close and puts a hand near my head.

"Ever since you and Uma went to Auradon just to get wand but then failed to get it and right when I heard you say you wanted to do some good," Morgan shakes her head. "this is as mad as I ever been to you in my life. So, trust me, Hook I planned this for you from the start."

Morgan patted my cheek and turns around from me with her back facing me. I sigh and responded.

"I never thought that ye had feelings for me still, Morgan. I just thought we were just history, I just thought that we weren't ready for this. Yer now captain, Morgan, and I'm a pirate. Let me go and we could destroy Auradon together." I said, looking at her and Morgan looks at me.

"You...and me destroying Auradon together?" Morgan said and I nodded

Morgan started thinking about it and she leans close to me.

"Nah. I don't need you." Morgan scoffs backing up away from me. "We're get there on our own. Hadie!"

Morgan smiles and she puts her hand and shows me her ring.

"Let's see what this puppy can do." Morgan smirks and walks away from me.

I sigh and breathe in and out hoping Heidi and the others get here.