Harry Hook and Morgan?

Harry Hook POV

I started walking to the Gil's place. I walked inside and he wasn't there. I sigh and I walked out and I walked to the Chip Shop. I swung the doors and I see the pirates inside looking at me.

I smiled and I brought out my hook and everyone looked away from me, knowing I will hook them. I look to the side and I see Gil was there eating yolks.

'Same old Gil.' I thought, and I walk towards him.

Gil looks up at me and smiles.

"Hey buddy! Your back!" Gil smiled.

"Yeah, I am." I said, putting my backpack on the table and sitting on the stoll across from him.

"Why?" Gil said, tilting his head to the side.

"Well, I just don't feel right there. Besides, I don't want my old buddy stuck here all by himself." I said, giving him a fake smile.

"Dude, I just got an invitation to Auradon today though." Gil said

"Wait what!" I said, and my eyes widened.

"Yeah, I'm going to Auradon tomorrow morning, along with Quinn and Anthony." Gil sigh, eating another one of the egg yolks.

"Dang it." I mumbled, pushing my hair back.

"Hey!" Gil smiled. "I still have your pirate hat."

Gil pulled out my pirate from the side and handed it to me. I took the pirate hat and I put it on my head.

"Thanks, Gil." I sigh.

"No problem, buddy." Gil smiled.

"I just can't believe your going to Auradon tomorrow, even though I just came back." I sigh, looking at Gil.

"Well hey, you won't be alone though. Morgan is here. She just went home." Gil said.

My eyes widened and I looked at Gil.

"Morgan?" I said, narrowing an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, daughter of Morgana, Uma's cousin." Gil said.

I looked at Gil and I looked to the side and then I looked back at Gil.

"Morgan works here now?" I said

"Yep. Ever since Uma left." Gil said.

I hummed and I rubbed my neck.

I used to date Morgan after I dated Mal. Me and Morgan used to like each other but mostly love each other and when I found out she was Uma's cousin and when she used to treat Uma so differently than Ursala did, I knew it was never gonna work out because no one should hurt or treat my captain that way.

"Well, I guess I should go pay Morgan a little visit then aye." I said, getting getting up from my stool.

"Or should I pay the visit."

I turn around and I see Morgan standing at the doorway.

'Lass looks good.' I thought, looking up and down at Morgan.

Morgan walks up to me and stands in front of me.

"Hello, Hooky." Morgan smiled

"Hello, lass." I smiled back, looking down at Morgan.

Morgan looks up and down at me and I responded.

"Eyes up here." I said, and Morgan looks at me.

"Gosh Hooky, the way your eyes look are so to die for." Morgan said, trailing her hand to my face.

I watched the way she trailed her hand and her hand started going to my chest.

"I could hurt you, my love." Morgan purred.

I grab her hand by using my free hand. I smirked and Morgan looks at me.

"How about you talk to your archenemy first, Morgan." I smiled.

Morgan smiled and she kissed my cheek and pushed away from me. Morgan starts walking to where exits are and looks at me.

Morgan blew a kiss at me and she left the Chip Shop.

"You guys dating?" Gil said

I looked at Gil and I rolled my eyes.

'I guess I have to forget everything then, even Heidi.' I thought