~ One Night Stand ~

(Logan's p.o.v)
"Logaaan c'mon! I know you want meh" she said, locking the bedroom door of my room. The blaring music quietens as the door shuts.
"No Y/N you're drunk!" I said forcing her to sit on the bed.
"Oooo I like it when you take over!" She said tracing her finger over my chest.
"Y/N stop now!" I yelled sharply moving her hand away from me.
She crossed her legs, making her skin tight black sequin dress move with her.
She got up and forced my arms around her waist, she placed one of hers around my neck and the other on my face.
"Kiss me" she demanded.
"No! Y/N I'm not going to ruin our friendship" I responded
"It wasn't a question Logan!" She said, cupping my cheek.
"Y/N I'm not going to-" I started.
She pulled my face towards hers so our lips connected.
She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, I moved my hands down to her butt, getting a better grip to keep her up. I gently placed her on the bed, our lips only apart to breathe.
I hovered over her, moving my hands onto the bed to support myself.
"See, I knew you wanted meee" she said
"Shut up" I replied
She moved her hands down to the hem of my shirt, tugging at it.
I quickly removed it and threw it to the floor in an unknown direction.
She traced my abs with her hands, until she got down to my pants.
She pulled away and swung me around so she was on top of me.
She slowly unzipped the back off her dress. The spaghetti straps falling off of her shoulders.
She continued to kiss me, her dress falling off more and more.
She started placing kisses down my neck, then to my stomach.
She stopped when she got to my belt.
She sat up and flung her shoes off, while teasing me. Slowly undoing my belt, then pulling my pants down.
She once again moved her hands up and down my abs.
Before Y/N could carry on, I switched over again. I moved my hand behind her back, making her arch.
I unhooked the clasp of her bra and she pulled it off. I moved a strand of her hair behind her ear, I roughly kissed her neck. Possibly leaving hickeys.
~early next morning (5am)~
(Y/N's p.o.v)
I woke up with a hangover. Great. I went to get up but was pulled back by someone.
I laid back down and fell asleep again.
~7am~
I was on my other side now, facing the person in the bed. I fluttered my eyelids, adjusting to the rays of sunlight coming through the window.
"Morning" he said
I looked to face him. He was staring at my face, admiring me.
"Logan?" I asked.
"Yeah, you good?" He asked me sitting up, showing his exposed chest.
I looked down at my body to realise I was naked.
"Y-yeah" I responded, also sitting up. Bringing the duvet to cover my bare chest.
I grabbed my underwear and covered myself.
Logan managed to find his boxers and put them on.

Wait

Did me and Logan hook up?
No, I wouldn't do that, would I?
I sat up and grabbed my purse that was on the floor. I managed to fit leggings and sneakers in there but no top. I walked into his merch closet and grabbed an oversized maverick two-toned hoodie. I slowly placed my bottoms on, then the hoodie. I walked back into Logan's room.
I opened the door to be greeted by Logan's muscular arms around my waist.
I moved my arms to his neck, his blue eyes were full of lust.
He moved his left hand up to my chin, pulling my face towards his.
"I love you"
We kissed.

COMMENT FOR A PART 2
(648 WORDS)