~ Casually ~

Location: Logan's apartment
Time: 11:48am
In a meeting
Y/n's p.o.v
I stood with my arms crossed focusing of Jeff's words.
"So I'm thinking that was make new hoodies and shirts while stocking up on the two-tone hoodies" he stated.
Logan looked as if he had zoned out but concentrating on Jeff's words. Jeff looked away from us for a few moments and Logan took that advantage to casually slip his hands around my waist and bury his face in the crook of my neck while swaying slightly.
Jeff had managed to pack up his laptop and before we knew it he had left.
I turned around fully and looked at Logan.
(I know I'm getting quick into this 😂😏)
As if in a second, he had picked me up and taken me to the bed.
He ripped his shirt off and threw it in an unknown direction. He smashed his lips onto mine and roughly removed my zipped up hoodie. I didn't mind one bit and joined in with this sudden action.
He moved more slowly now, more passionately. I removed my bra from under my shirt and threw in beside the bed. He took a breath and removed my shirt. We carried on removing our clothes until we were both butt-naked. Logan pinned me to the bed and started leaving hickeys down my neck and chest.
He continued to go lower and lower.

AND A SKIP! 😏😂 dirty perverts 😂 I'm joking, I luv yous 😘

I woke up to the sound of Logan hitting the floor. I panicked to get up and rolled off of the bed as well.
"Morning" he said winking at me.
"Fuck!" I yelled holding my head.
"Really another go?" He joked.
I rolled my eyes and slung myself on the bed.

"Fuck youuuu" I yelled.
"Love you tooo" He yelled back.

Tbc
I know it's super short but I once again have a writers block. I am annoyed at myself for not hurrying to get a chapter out.
Anyway enjoy this rubbish chapter 😘
314 words!