~ Friends with Benefits~

(Y/N's p.o.v)
Everyone was at my new house. I only had: Mark, George, Brendan, Logan, Kylie, Alissa, Chloe, Jake and the rest of team 10 round. They were all outside and it was just me, Mark, George and Logan. It was pretty fun actually.
I was wearing a casual outfit.

I was sitting next to George on the floor

"Hey! How about we play truth or dare?" Mark asked.
"Sure, I'm down" I said, moving over so everyone could join me on the floor.
"I'm first! ..... Okay! Logan, truth or dare?" I asked Logan, looking at him, we had a big secret we would never tell, we almost slipped a few times.
I slipped out of my thoughts when I heard Logan say,
"Dare"
I gave him an evil grin before Mark decided to shout out.
"Make out with Y/N!"
Shit.
"NO! We are just friends!" Logan shouted
"Yeah I'm not doing it" I said, crossing my arms.
"Too bad, it's a dare" Mark responded
I rested my face in my hands.
"Fine" I mumbled after a while.
George and Mark started cheering, thank God my doors to the garden were shut.
Logan moved closer to me and placed his hand around my neck, pulling me closer to him. He leant towards my face, I felt his breath on my lips, his cologne manoeuvred it's way to my nose. He gently placed his lips on mine and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, our tongues danced with each others until,
"LOGAN!" She yelled, making us break apart.
She walked over making sure to stamp with every step. The clinking of her heels echoed through the house.
I rolled my eyes and Logan stood up.
This was Logan's girlfriend, Chloe Bennett. Me and Logan had stopped the 'friends with benefits' thing since they started dating.
The boys started to get up and walk out.
I pulled my middle finger up at them before they left into the garden.
I stood up and started to walk out when my arm was pulled back.
"What?" I said turning my head.
Chloe pulled her hand up to my face and slapped me.
Logan stared at us, in utter shock.
I sarcastically giggled while saying "You bitch".
I cracked my knuckles in my fist and said,
"You wanna start this? Well then lets go!"I said before punching her. I work out so that was a mistake on her part. She fell to the floor, her mouth slightly bleeding.
She stood up a tried to throw a punch at me but I blocked her and pulled her into a wrist lock.
"Try me bitch" I said before slapping her and pushing her to the floor.
I heard everyone cheering and I wiped my clean shirt to pull it down.
Mark came up to me and high fived me.
I laughed at his action and turned around.
"LYDIA!" I yelled. I saw her tiny stature walk through my front door.
I ran through the crowd off people and she ran and jumped into my arms. I swung her around while saying how much I missed her. I put her down and she followed me through the crowd.
I was about to walk into my kitchen when she grabbed my hand and pulled me up to her room (she was my roommate, yes we shared a house).
I locked the door and sat at her desk.
Y/N:"What's up?"
Ly:"Is Brendan here?"
Y/N:"Yeah, why?"
Ly:"Could you ask him something for me?"
Y/N:"Sure, what is it?"
Ly:"Can you ask if he likes me? I really like him and wanna go out with him"
Y/N:"OMG yes I will do it!"
Ly:"Thanks!"
We both walked out and LYDIA went into the garden with some of her friends.
I walked over to Brendan.
"Hey Brendan!" Y/N
"Hey Y/N! What's up?" B
"I just had a question" Y/N
"And..?" B
"Do you like Lydia as in girlfriend way?" Y/N
"Well...yeah" B
"Ooooo! Okay thanks for letting me know!" Y/N
I quickly ran off before he could say anything else. But as I was running of I fell on top of someone I looked down and we both laughed.
"It's always you clumsy" he said
"Well you can't blame me, I got it from my parents!" I responded.
I looked down at him before realising that I was sitting right on his crotch.
"Oh uh, sorry George!" I said, getting up and putting my hand out for him.
"It's okay" he responded, grabbing my hand and leading me up to my room.
I raised my eyebrow at him confused as he locked my door.
He ran over to me.
"Okay I have a game for us!" He said winking.
"Oh God George, I'll do it" I said.
He sat on he floor and I joined him.
"Okay so we are going to play a guessing game, I have to say something about me and you have to say if it's true or false, if you get it wrong, you remove a piece of clothing! Got it?" He said.
I huffed at his idea and nodded my head.
I placed my phone on my desk and he did the same.
We began.
*George's question*
Y/N- False!
George- Wrong!
Y/N- Fuck!
I quickly removed my shoes and carried on.
We carried on a few more rounds, George still had his jeans on and I only had mine on too, and my bra.
I was about to ask my question but I was laid on the floor, fuck this was George's plan all along.
He started to kiss my neck, roughly. I didn't like this, he was like a brother to me. This was wrong.
I tried to wiggle free but he just held my arms above my head. He started to unbutton my jeans but I managed to get my legs from under his and kick him in th crotch.
He winced in pain and rolled off of me, holding his crotch with both of his hands. I quickly grabbed my top and shoes and put them on, I swiped my phone off of the side and ran out of my room, leaving George in there.
People were starting to leave as I got down, it was around 1am so I wasn't surprised, Lydia told me she was going to a friend's tonight and wouldn't return until late afternoon tomorrow.
I saw Logan leave after George. I quickly grabbed his hand before he could leave. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, winding my fingers through his now short hair. He held me up by my butt. I roughly kissed him as he made his way up to my bedroom. He laid me on the bed, I removed my arms and legs from his body and removed my shoes and bottoms. He broke apart briefly so he could do the same, we both took of our tops too.
He started to move his kisses down my neck, but he slightly stopped, George must've left one or two, he quickly began again and moved down to my stomach. I arched my back slightly as he went lower. I stopped him as he grabbed a condom.
"What about Chloe?" I asked him leaning my head up to look at his features.
"Fuck her" he responded opening the seal on the packaging.
I laughed as he placed it on.
*the next morning*
I woke up happy. Again. I saw Logan on his phone, with his back turned towards mine.
*flashback*
3rd person
"Look I'm willing to do this, but we stay as friends. And I say, first one to catch feelings looses" she said, looking at him more serious than she had ever before.
"Deal" he said, he picked her up and guided her to the bedroom*

I laughed to myself and turned around, sitting on his crotch (we were both naked, oops!).
He looked down at where I was sitting and knew what I was up to.
I was teasing him.
I swayed a little and spoke seductively,
"I'm going to have a shower, join me"
I slowly got up and walked to my shower. I turned the water on and the water drippletes fell down my body.
I saw Logan leaning on the glass I had that blocked the shower.
He smirked at me and I pulled him towards me.
"Ready for round 2?"

COMMENT FOR A PART 2
(1424 WORDS)