~First Love~

Y/n's p.o.v
5 years old
"Logan! Jake!" I called out.
"Y/n!" The both called out
"Boys! Be careful!" Their mom called out.
We all laughed and played tag around the small park near our houses.
My mom and their mom watched and we all laughed and ran around.
"I'm bwored now! Let's pway hide and go sweek!" Logan said sitting on the floor.
"I look fwor you gwuys" Jake said turning around and covering his eyes.
"Cmwon Logan! Let's hwide!" I said taking his hand and guiding him under the small slide.
We both sat down and started giggling silently.
I saw Jake pass us and I covered Logan's mouth with my hand.
He looked down and pushed my hand away from his mouth and started giggling again.
I quickly shut him up and placed my lips on his.
We pulled away and Jake found us soon after.
That was my first kiss.

Y/n's p.o.v
21 years old
I walked through the store chucking ice cream, chocolate, chips, tampons and more.
Yes I was on my period.
Lela was following me, grabbing all the candy she saw.
We walked to the cashier and bought it all.
"$76 please" he asked.
I pulled out my purse and placed it on the side.
We both waved and walked out.
I got into my car and waited for Lela to finish putting some of her stuff in the boot of my car.
I looked up from my phone and saw a white G-wagon and a pretty buff dude kissing the side of it while a guy was recording him. I rolled down my window and got a clearer shot.
I started laughing my ass off and Lela got in the car. She also started laughing as she saw what was happening.
I think the guy recording him heard us and tapped the other guy on the shoulder.
They both looked at us, and the camera was pointed at us.
The one recording was pretty cute, brown hair, quite slender. I could tell Lela liked him.
The other dude.
Wow.
He had bright blue eyes and blonde mop-like hair. He was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed of his biceps. He had a black dad hat on with a bird on the front. His jaw-line looked like the sharpest knife I had ever seen. He was sculpted by a God.
He watched me stare at him and started laughing. Me and Lela snapped out of our trances and I started my matte black dodge challenger.
I looked out of my window and I turned the corner and I honked to get his attention. I quickly winked and drove off, putting a lot of force on the accelerator.
We arrived back home and I turned on my 50 inch TV.
We both got changed quickly.
Lela:

Me:

I got my coffee table and pulled it in front of the 2 love sacs

Lela immediately laid down on one of them and I walked into my kitchen and grabbed cups to put drinks in.
I heard some talking next door and I quietly listened so I could hear.
"So Logang! I just saw the hottest chick! She was fine as hell. Ya boi shuda smashed!" He said
I laughed and sat down on a love sac. I turned White Chicks on and the movie started.
Half way through the movie I went to the bathroom.
As I was washing my hands I remember Lela showed me a video of a dude.
Flashback*
"Ayyyoooo! Good morning Logang what's popping!?" The dude said.
"Is this guy crazy? He's talking to a camera!" I said.
"Shut up Y/n! I love his channel! I'm part of the Logang!" Lela said.
End of Flashback*
'I'm part of the Logang!'
It kept repeating in my head.
I saw his face in the back of my mind.
I quickly grabbed my phone from the counter in the bathroom and searched one of his videos.
"AYYYOOOO! Good morning Logang what's popping?!" He said.
"Ayyy! Y/n you watching Logan Paul's vlogs?"
"What?" I asked walking upstairs.
"Logan Paul's vlogs!" She repeated.
"What the fuck" I mumbled.
"I FUCKING KNOW HIM" I yelled.
"What?" She said
"HE WAS MY FIRST KISS!" I replied. Yelling again.
Lela rolled on the floor laughing.
"I'm not joking Lela!" I said pacing around the room.
"Wow okay then" she said standing up.

I heard a knock on the door.

Short and rubbish chapter
Doing a part 2 😊
(745 words)