V

I walk into the gym with my headphones in and a frappuccino in my hand. Checking Snapchat, I walk into the weight classroom and immediately go to the back and find a seat without looking up. I take my headphones out and put my phone in my back pocket. As I put my bag on the floor, someone clears their throat at the front of the room. I look up and am met with a pair of startlingly bright blue eyes in a beautiful familiar face. What's Adrianna doing here?

"Adrianna?" I say out loud. Every person turns towards me, giving me questioning looks. A guy I've known for years, Jacob, speaks up.

"Wait. You know the new hot teacher?" He says. I snap back into reality. She probably doesn't want people to know she knows a student outside of school because of special treatment reasons.

"What? No, just looked familiar. And treat her with respect, asshole." I look at Adrianna and she smiles and looks grateful. "Also, I apologize for being late. I have a pass from Mrs. D if you need it?" She shakes her head.

"No, I don't. Thank you tho." A grin comes across her beautiful face. Her voice is so beautiful, I would have no problem hearing it all day. "I suppose you're Ms. Thomas?" I nod. "Ok, great! You all are here!" I still can't place her accent. As she continues talking, I look around the room for any clue as to what her last name is. Technically, I could just get on my phone and look at her files, but I don't want to do that unless I have to.

After about three minutes, I give up and look on my phone. Her last name is Martin. Locking my phone, I look up at her. This means I can stare at her all I want, all hour. But wait. This means she's going to see me in my sports bra and shorts. For some reason, that made me excited. Since she's a gym teacher, she'll normally be in workout clothes. Why she wore a dress today, I have no idea. Maybe it was to set a good reputation? I have no idea. I tune back in to her talking at the end of class when everyone is getting ready to leave.

"Bring workout clothes tomorrow guys! Girls, I don't care if you're in a sports bra, but it has to have proper coverage and boys, tank tops are fine, but shirts are required! Have a good day and see you tomorrow!" I start to walk out when I'm called back. "Tatum, I need to speak with you." My palms start sweating as I walk up to the front of the workout room.

"Yes ma'am?" I ask. At this, she frowns.

"Don't call me that, it makes me sound old." I grin at this. Her playful tone lets me know I'm not in trouble. "I wanted to ask you if I could come in later to sign those papers for my car?" Ms. Martin questions.

"Um, yeah no problem. I'm free at 5 if you're free then?" Kids had started to flow in now. Her smile gets wider.

"That's not a problem. I'll see you at 5 then."

"Ok, Ms. Martin!" I start to walk out, when she says something else I didn't quite catch. "Pardon?"

"Tatum, don't call me Ms. Martin if you aren't addressing me in class. We were acquaintances before teacher and student. See you tomorrow." With that I walk out of the class and to my next class, which just so happens to be Spanish 4. There are a few greetings as I walk down the hallway, but a lot more stares. I sit in the back of the class and the teacher introduces himself. After about 5 minutes, he tells us that we can do whatever and sits behind his desk on his phone. Almost immediately, I'm bombarded by people. One of the first ones to my desk is a senior named Chloe. She's very sweet, but very, very annoying.

"Hey Tatum!" She says as she sits down next to me. I sigh softly and pull out my phone and respond to all the texts and messages I've gotten.

"Hello," I say, uninterested.

"You lost a lot of weight! You look great." I nod as a thank you. A guy who seems really familiar is in front of my desk. He speaks next.

"Yeah you do. You're sexy as hell. Have you decided to bat for my team?" I look at him, disgusted.