Part 13

As soon as I make the connection I call Asher. I walk to my weights class as I wait for him to pick up.

"What's up?" He answers.

"Bad news, man. I saw Jacksons car following me to school earlier. I guess he's out on bail or has a really good lawyer, but I'm assuming it's the former. Just watch your back okay?" I tell him.

"Alright, thanks. I'll make sure the twins watch the house 24/7 and get a security guard for the dealership. Don't stress about it, just focus on school. I'll see you later." With that he hangs up the phone. I put my phone in my back pocket and walked into the locker room. Ally is standing next to her locker already dressed.

"Saw that fight today. It was really nice of you to stand up for her. You don't take slut shaming at all, do you?" I look at her and start to get dressed.

"Nah, that shit's dumb. I just don't like bullies cause I used to get bullied like 24/7." We're walking out of the locker room at this point and almost to the gym.

"That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. There's literally no way you got bullied, bro. You'd kick their ass before they got the chance." I hold the door open for her as she walks in. I greet Adri with a smile and she gives me a small one in return then looks back down at her papers. I wonder what's wrong with her? I'll ask her after class.

"Yeah I used to be a chubby, awkward kid. I got tired of being pushed around and treated like dirt, so I worked on myself. That's all." Ally and I kept conversation while we were stretching until Adrianna stood up and told us what to do for the day. We went over to the bench presses and I started lifting while Ally spotted me. Adri was walking around the classroom, making sure everybody was spotting correctly. When she got to me, she stopped.

"Ally, that's not the correct way to spot someone. Instead of having your hands like this," she replaced Ally's hands over mine and sparks went through my arms but I kept it together "you need to keep your hands here so Tatum is lifting all of the weight. It doesn't seem like it makes a difference but it really does." Ally nods at her as she walks away to another pair of partners. I watch her ass as she walks away. Seemingly feeling my stare, she looks back at me and 100% catches me staring at her ass. She smiles and winks at me then continues talking to her students.

Did she really just wink at me? No. That wasn't real, I imagined it. I tell myself. We all finish the class period, and by the end my muscles are sore. I walk up to my teacher as all the students get changed.

"Adrianna, you looked a little upset earlier, is everything okay?" She sighs and moves to sit on the edge of her desk.

"No, not really, I'm not gonna lie. My ex called me earlier and she kinda brought my mood down," She tells me. I frown, not liking the fact that her ex called her.

"What did she have to say?"

"Well she lives back in Paris and she's like best friends with my cousins. That's how we met. But anyway, Juliette called to tell me she's coming to the US for holiday and asked if I wanted to meet with her." I felt a pang of jealousy in my stomach but I pushed it away.

"Did you say yes?"

"I told her I needed to sleep on it because I wasn't sure. It's easy for me to say I'm over her when she isn't physically around but as soon as I see her in person all of the feelings come back, ya know?" I nod, because I definitely did understand. "Okay well you need to change and get to class. I'll see you in 7th hour, okay?"

"Okay. I'll see you then!" I walk out of the class to get changed. I wonder if she'll say yes to hanging out with her. If she does, it isn't my business, but I just don't want her to get hurt. Shaking my head, I change my clothes then head to my next class. The day passes really fast and the next thing I know, I'm in Government. I sit down at the desk next to Adri's and pull out my stuff. Adri hands out an assignment for the day and tells us to get started. I know most of the material from what she's talked about so I finish it pretty quickly and turn it in. She smiles at me when I hand it to her.

"Done already?"

"It's easy to pay attention when you have a teacher as pretty as you," I say and then wink at her. She giggles and her face gets red.

"Flattery isn't going to get you any extra points, Ms. Thomas. Go sit back down while I grade it." With that I sit back down and get on my phone, seeing I have 30 minutes left. I put my earbuds in and get on my phone. I look at the date and realize my birthday is in 2 days. I don't have any plans so I text Adri and ask if she has plans for that day. I would be hanging out with Madi but we haven't talked since the other day.

Adrianna pulls out her phone to look at my text and shoots me a grin.

AdriannaMartin: Would you wanna have a 1v1 soccer match so I can kick your ass? And I can take you to dinner after?

I smile and respond with a yes. I made a mental reminder to mow the field behind our house so we can play and go back to Snapchat. Someone added me on snapchat so I look at who it is. It's that girl, Shelby, from earlier. I hesitate on adding her because she's Jackson's sister, but I go ahead and do it anyway. The bell rings to dismiss us and I walk up to Adriannas desk.

"I'm gonna mow the field behind my house so we can play out there and not at the school. I wouldn't want you to get caught spending time with your student outside of class," I say with a smirk. She smiles at me and shakes her head.

"I appreciate the thoughtfulness. You got a 100% on your assignment. I'm surprised you were actually listening to my lectures, it seemed like you were just staring at me the whole time." I blush and open my mouth to apologize, but she cuts me off. " Don't be sorry, I take it as a compliment when an attractive woman looks at me like that. Now, if you'll excuse me, Ms.Thomas, I have quite a bit of grading to do." Did she just call me attractive? Was she flirting with me? Or was that just normal? I walk out of the room still confused as hell by that interaction.