The Story.

The twins turned around to see their parents.  Standing directly next to each other smiling.

Mum - Girls, whatever are you doing down here?

Vivian - Mum!  Dad!

She ran over to her parents, giving them a huge hug.

Vivian - I am so happy to see you both!  

Dad - Hello  Tina.  Come and give me a hug.  I missed you!

Tina - No thanks.

Vivian - Tina, don't be ridiculous.  

Mum - What's the matter?

Tina - Nothing.  I just don't want to hug you.

Dad - Is that blood on your face Tina?  

Mum - What happened?

Tina - Nothing.

Vivian - Tina!

Mum - Vivian what is wrong with your sister?

Tina - Vivian.  DON'T.

Vivian - She thinks you're both ghosts.  Isn't she dumb?

Dad - Well I would never call her such a mean name.  

Mum - Yes, It would be quite horrible to say such a thing.  

Vivian - Why are you both acting so weird?

Mum - You mean, peculiar?

Vivian - Yeah.  You both swear all the time, why are you being so polite?

Tina - What year were you born?

Mum and Dad - 1870.

At this point Vivian began to shake.  She quickly stepped back without taking an eye off of her parents.  Tina pulled her closer and they both stood there, speechless.

Mum - I have been waiting for one of you to have an accident.  

Vivian - Where are my parents?!

Mum - Your mother and father don't remember you and you don't remember them.  We took you a few days ago after I wiped all of your memories.

Tina - You stole us?  Why?!

Mum - Well I need more helpers in the hospital.  It gets a quite difficult with only three helpers.  Twins come in two!

 Vivian - What?

Mum - Anna, Jennifer and Doctor William Sheer.  I am sure you would both make excellent nurses! 

Vivian - You killed them all!

Dad - Well your mother and I prefer the term murdered. 

Vivian - You are NOT, my mother!

Dad - Don't you DARE speak to your mother like that!

He screamed at the top of his lungs and lifted Vivian into mid air before charging her into the concrete wall.

Tina - Viv!

The ghosts floated over to the twins and placed themselves directly in front of them.

Tina - What do you want from us?!

Dad - You see, a long time ago, we were put in here as patients.

Tina - Into the hospital?

Dad - Oh no, this was a mental asylum dear.  

Tina's eyes widened to the shocking fact in his sentence.

Dad - Your mother and I had nurses checking on us all the time and we did not like it.  I had Anna and she had Jennifer.  They held us down and forced pills down our throats to put us to sleep.  They treated us horrible and called us psychopathic people.  One night she locked us in a dark room and tied us to a metal chair.  We both broke free, and chased them upstairs to room 132 and 136.  They tried to hide in our rooms and wrote a little message while hiding there for future patients but then we killed them.

Tina - You killed the nurses?!

Dad - Correct.  Sadly, after we did, we were shot by police and they called us psycho killers.

Mum - Now, we will kill you.  Anyone that is brought to this hospital, is to be killed.  Doctor Sheer picked you and drove you both here.  

They got closer and closer to the girls and pulled out daggers, holding them firmly in the air.