The Ending.

The girls sat there, squeezing their eyes shut as tightly as they could before hearing a shattering loud noise.  

Anna - Get away from them!

Mum - Oh Anna.  Please.

Dad - Go away.  

Anna - Let them go.  You already killed my sister and me, you have her under your little spell, but you will NEVER have me!  

The ghosts appeared in front of Anna smiling.  She put her hand high up in the air and let out a scream as it came crashing to the ground.  The ghosts were pushed back against the wall as Tina grabbed her sister and ran behind Anna.

Anna - Girls, you need to get out of here!  Now!

Tina grabbed Vivian and dragged her out of there.  They found another door through the control room which led to a long, narrow staircase.  

Tina - It's the same one from before!  Come on!

The ran as fast as the could until the finally broke free.  They ran outside and kept going until they reached a familiar street.  They walked home until they finally saw their real parents.  They went up to them and they all got their memories back.  Vivian told them that they were at a party and Tina fell to explain how there was a cut on her cheek.  They all walked home together and went to bed.  That night, Tina slept right next to her sister, she felt safer that way.  Though the girls always felt a big piece of regret in their hearts for leaving the asylum the way that they did.   

THE END.

Tina - So now you see why we should leave earlier next time on our way to the mall?

Vivian - Tina, like we would ever be swept away by a ghost doctor, put into an insane asylum-

Tina - Mental.

Vivian - Mental asylum, and almost be killed by fake ghost parents. Just for being late to the mall to get your nails done and being late for a work shift!

Tina - Well, you never know.

Vivian nodded and looked the other way, she and her sister were complete opposites, although they were identical twins.  She gazed out of her window and saw a similar car overtake them.

Vivian - TINA, LOOK OUT!

Then the car crashed.