Part 3: Chapter 10

It All Comes Down to This Part 1

The Malfoys - Aries - 25, Scorpius - 17, Athena - 16, Narcissa Jo - 15, Lyra - 12

The Potters: Teddy - 25, James - 18, Albus - 17, Lily - 14

The Notts: Thomas and Taylor - 15

The Zabinis: Marco - 17, Antonio - 14

The Weasleys (Ron and Padma): Ravi - 24, Rose - 17, Hugo - 15

Spring 2023

Spring 2023

"I'm so glad O.W.L.s are over," Athena said to Taylor as they exited the great hall.

"I know! I can finally relax. Too bad you still have the final competition tomorrow. Are you nervous?"

"A bit. Scorpius and Albus are confident in my abilities but I've never dueled Jason so I don't really know what to expect."

"I'm sure it'll be fine and hey, if you lose, you can watch with the rest of us this summer."

That night, Athena sat in the Slytherin common room until it was very late. At first, she was practicing for the duel the next day. Then she paced nervously for awhile before settling into the couch and staring idly into the fire.

"Athena?"

She looked up and saw her brother coming down the stairs from the dorms. "Oh hey Scorpius."

"You alright?" he asked, sitting next to her on the sofa.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous about tomorrow."

"I figured. But don't worry! You're Athena! Named after the goddess of war. You're going to demolish Jason tomorrow."

She smiled at her brother and gave him a tight hug. "Thank you."