Part 3: Chapter 19

Athena The Clever

The Malfoys - Aries - 26, Scorpius - 19, Athena - 18, Narcissa Jo - 17, Lyra - 14

The Potters: Teddy - 26, James - 19, Albus - 18, Lily - 16

The Notts: Thomas and Taylor - 18

The Zabinis: Marco - 18, Antonio - 16

The Weasleys (Ron and Padma): Ravi - 25, Rose - 18, Hugo - 16

February 14, 2025 Malfoy International

"Athena Black?"

"Yes?"

"Follow me please."

Athena laughed internally as she followed her father's annoying secretary into a conference room.

"You will wait here for Mr. Garcia who will be conducting your interview. Can I get you something to drink while you wait?"

"No thank you," Athena responded politely.

Michelle gave her a polite smile and left the room.

This time, Athena permitted herself to laugh aloud. "Stupid bint doesn't even recognize me." She wondered how long she would be able to keep up her false identity before they realized who she actually was. All of her careful planning was negated when the mediwitch advised her not to take polyjuice potion since she was pregnant. So she had simply put on a pair of glasses  and hoped to high heaven that her father's staff was as incompetent as her mother implied.

A few minutes later, a short balding man with a round belly came into the room and took a seat opposite Athena. He pulled out a pair of reading glasses and studied her resume that she presumed had been given to him by Michelle.