Part 3: Chapter 12

It All Comes Down to This Part 3

The Malfoys - Aries - 25, Scorpius - 17, Athena - 16, Narcissa Jo - 15, Lyra - 12

The Potters: Teddy - 25, James - 18, Albus - 17, Lily - 14

The Notts: Thomas and Taylor - 15

The Zabinis: Marco - 17, Antonio - 14

The Weasleys (Ron and Padma): Ravi - 24, Rose - 17, Hugo - 15

Summer 2023 International Young Wizards Competition/International Quidditch Cup

Athena thought maybe she ought to thank Narcissa Jo for her unwarranted betrayal. Her anger towards her little sister, drove her to compete so ferociously in the defense against the dark arts challenge, the judges had to ask her to dial it back a bit before she hurt someone. Her performance of the patronus charm had earned her a standing ovation from the spectators. Though she supposed she had Uncle Harry to thank for that.

She was sitting with James, Lily and the other Hogwarts contestants in the waiting area while the judges tallied the final scores. Lily was leaning across the aisle talking to her new friend from Ilvermorny when Seamus came in and asked them all to file into the arena for the announcement of the winners and the closing ceremonies.

Once the applause in the arena died down, Kingsley stepped up to the podium. "Greetings everyone! I am Kingsley Shacklebolt, the British Minister for Magic. Thank you all for coming to culmination of this exciting tournament. Let's have a round of applause for all of the contestants."