Chapter 6

Beep! Beep! Beep! 

"Why??" I ask myself. "Why do we have school on Mondays?" I throw the covers off of me and head to the shower and do my daily routine in the morning.  I grab the first thing I see which is a pair of black ripped jeans and a red velvet cut off the shirt. I already had a tank top so I guess this will work.

                                                                               Time Elapsed

I grab the keys and make my way to the prison. Aka school, I grabbed my hoodie on my way out of the door and accidentally pulled into the same parking spot I did my first day, climbed out of the driver seat and locked my car.

 "Tinker Bell!" Damon yelled out. I turned around with wide eyes and made eye contact with him for fraction of second, but instantly looking away and speed walking into the school.

 I just had to stay away from him. It shouldn't be that hard " You got this Bella. It's for the best." I head to my locker and grab my books and dash to my first-hour class. 

I internally groaned knowing Damon had this class too. I sat in the back of the class in the same seat as before. I threw my hoodie on and put the hood up to hide my face.  I also use my hair as a cover my face.

Maybe he won't notice me. I was one of the first people in the class which is rare for me but what the heck it's a fresh start. Right?

People slowly piled into the classroom. I did not once see Damon though. I swore I had a class with him. I sighed in relief. "Yes," I whispered to myself. I take off my hood because I have no reason to hide if he wasn't in here. 

Mrs. White, I think her name has started the lesson and I tried my hardest to pay attention to. It was very boring."The great depression affected millions of people's lives." Mrs. White lectures and I was doodling on my notebook, not a bit interested in what she had to say. 

The door swung open and my eyes averted to the door and there's the one I'm trying to avoid with all his glory. His hair a mess but it was a cute messy way. Brain shut up. He scanned the classroom until his eyes landed on me and smirked.

 "Mr.stone please take a seat so you can at least learn something and stop disturbing my class." The teacher snapped and he quickly responded " With pleasure." he never left eye contact with me and I averted my eyes to the desk and it looked so interesting at the moment. I heard his footsteps and he sat down next to me.

I fiddled with my thumbs the whole time not looking up scared to meet his eyes. He would do little things like poke me or whisper my name to get my attention. I ignored him the whole time. 

I eventually got aggravated and turned around still not looking directly at his eyes. I yelled, " STOP!" I realized all attention was on me at this point." I'm sorry." I apologized to the teacher and she just muttered "better not happen again." Then went back to teaching the class.

 I turned back around and put my hood up.  Ignoring everyone in the process.

The bell couldn't have come sooner. I dashed to my locker not taking a chance for him to stop me. I faintly heard him yell my Nickname but I kept going. I went to my locker and quickly put the code in to unlock it.