Chapter 15

It has been three day's since I got the letter from him. He still controls my life after all this time. They both do.

I sigh and take deep breathes. I'm currently sitting in my second class of the day, History which I hate so my brain drifts to other things.

Hazel is in this class and I never noticed her before but I switched seats so I was by her.

Hazel is actually really smart. Her favorite subject is history which works in my favor because I didn't do my homework last night.

"Hey, Hazel?" I whispered to her making her look up with a smile. "Yes, girl?" I smile really big and put my puppy dog eyes on for show. "Can I please borrow your homework from last night?" I plead with my hands entwined together.

She laughs at me because of my of the current state of desperation. " Of course I don't care. You don't need to practically beg me. Your not a dog. Well, maybe" she said the last part with a smirk and I pushed her arm and scowled at her.

"I am not a dog but you are definitely a cougar." I chuckled and she gaped at me. "I am not! I just like to look at guys not touch." She defends hers.

I laugh at her expression trying not to fall out of my chair. I look at her again and this time we both laugh together.

"Girls! Is my teaching interrupting you?" The teacher says sternly and we both shut out mouths from laughing.

"No, We are sorry." We both said and smiled at each other. "Good now get back to work now." And with that we both do.

The bell rings and we go our separate ways until lunch. I looked at my schedule and slide my finger down to scan it. I stop at 3rd-hour class and I internally groan.

Creative writing

I head toward the class which is all the way another side of the school. I guess I'm getting my exercise in.  I kept walking listening to my music. I look up to see Damon walking on the other side of the hallway.

I haven't seen nor talked to him since the fight in the girl's bathroom. He runs his hand through his hair messing it up but it still looks good.

He has bags under his eyes and his busted lip healed and there is a scab where is cut was. We made brief contact but he looked away.

I made it to my class ignoring everyone. I look to see what the seat is open. The one next to Liam and Noah is the only one open.

"So convenient," I mumbled to myself and walk over to the seat. Noah and Liam send me sad smiles but I ignore them and pull my hood over and block them.

I listen to the teacher and do my assignment on friendship which I had to do in front of the class which it only had to be a paragraph but it had to be done by the end of class.

I started to write it knowing exactly what I wanted to say. I was the first one to turn it in

"Ah, Mrs. Anderson you got done first so you are going first." The teacher said and I sucked in a breath and nodded.

I stood in front of everyone and started to read.

"Friendship is something you should treasure. You shouldn't leave your friends because of reputation or because they have a different opinion. A friend is something that is there for you at hard times and stands by you."

I started Noah and Liam while they wore a guilty face. I continued my paragraph.

"A friend doesn't judge your past. They accept you for you and they stick up for you. Its someone you can trust and tell them everything without worrying they will spill your secrets. Cherish your friends because they could disappear the next day not knowing why."