Chapter 1: Secret Revealed!?

Disclaimer: Akira Amano (A/N: If KHR is mine... I'll show you Tsuna's TYL face...)

Speranza academy... A school of prodigies, elites and the rich people. Everyone who is a student of Speranza academy feels proud... That's what the civilian thought...

Speranza Academy also is a school of mafia, full of the violence. The heir of the mafia families study there, along with every kids who their parents are involved in mafia. And Speranza Academy is also one of Vongola famiglia properties.

What will be happened if certain 10th mafia boss of Vongola famiglia transferred to Speranza Academy?

It's a sunny day in Namimori and a brunette who we know as Dame-Tsuna sit on his desk and looks like he's daydreaming while certain mouse- I mean.. Nezu-sensei , the self proclaimed 'elite teacher' teach Tsuna's class. Knowing his student daydreaming again in his class, he throws a chalk to the poor Tsuna.

The brunette knows about the chalk almost hit him, he wants to dodge it but he remembered about his secret, so he just let the chalk come and hit him. Then, class laughing because of his bad luck. And certain right hand man shouts to the class and the teacher because of the event.

That's the usual day of Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Then, he with 2 of his best friends walk to his house. He first is a silver haired boy and one a raven haired tall boy.

'Such a peaceful day of mine... No paperwork, no destruction... But some bully.', thought Tsuna.

"I have some info from my sister... We had some issues about Vento famiglia...", said Gokudera.

"To think I had a peaceful day now.", the brunette sighed and ruffled his untamed hair in frustration while the others are laughing.

"Maa, no need to hurry guys... It's not like they want to attack us, right?", said Yamamoto.

"Actually, Yamamoto... Vento's want to take over Vongola, although that's impossible... If they know about my second life as Sawada Tsunayoshi, our classmate's safety will be in danger. Well.. I think about something. I can't think anymore... Must we moving to Italy? But I need my freedom!"

Then, when Tsuna reaches his home, certain hitman dialed a number talking about something and seems like his idea being accepted by the call receiver... He smiled.. a real smile not the sadistic one...

Next Day

A man... An Italian man to be exact(not Reborn), banging into Tsuna's class. And everyone confused about it and Reborn told them that he is Sawada Tsunayoshi's private bodyguard. All of the students just saying things about 'Impossible', 'Dame-Tsuna just an useless person', and the other insult comes. Then a bang heard... Reborn just shoot a bullet to silencing the class.

"If all of you don't shut up your mouth, next this bullet will be in your head.", says Reborn.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi, he'll move to other school. And we have had enough of my master being insulted and bullied. He'll move to Speranza academy."

Sawada Tsunayoshi will move to Speranza academy and the class's surprised that Dame-Tsuna moved to such elite school full of the rich people and prodigies. Then, Tsuna just shocked, also some of his friends. (Hayato, Takeshi, Kyoko, Chrome, Haru and Hana).

"What the h*** Reborn.. Alex! My f***ing thing called father and Nono didn't mention about this last week!", shouts Tsuna pissed.

"Pardon me Decimo... but this is Nono's, Iemitsu-sama and Nana-sama also Reborn-sama's idea to get you to a proper school. And Nono's says that he would not accept any rejections."

"You're the boss Tsuna, it's up to you. And they said you can drop the act now."

And then, the temperature in the class becomes rather cold and the eyes and the aura of the boss appeared from certain brunette.

"If you says so... So... today I can behave like I want?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Nezu Dorachiro, self proclaimed elite. I, as the owner of Namimori Academy, decided to fire you for your behavior and data forgery."

"Who do you think you are, dame-Tsuna. You might have the same name as the owner but-"

"It's not the same name as the Namimori academy's owner. I AM THE OWNER Dorachiro-san. And you don't have manners. You treat students unjustly, letting the bullies take place in plain sight. Instead of stopping, it just goes along with the other kids, not a good example for Namimori academy."

"You, Sawada Tsunayoshi-"

"My name is Tsunayoshi di Vongola. Kyoya, take care of it. I'm off."

Certain perfect walking into the class 3 A and let out his tonfa.

"Ok, boss. I'll take care of it."

Then the now Tsunayoshi di Vongola walked out from the class with some of his bodyguard after saying goodbyes to his classmate. The big secret of Sawada Tsunayoshi's uncovered.

Hello! This is my 1st story, hope you guys enjoy my story...

Anyway... thanks for reading my story...

Well, I already posted this story 3 days ago in fanfi*****.com and since I can use this account again (I forgot my password), I'll post my story....

I know I still have the other story Double Life of Tsunayoshi. But my old laptop... swimm! IT SWIMMING ON MY POOL GUYS!!!! Then it drowned and bye-bye my other stories! :') So now, I'm using my notebook...Ok... forget it... :')) And also please pardon my grammatical error... English is not my mother tongue. Let me know what're you thinking about my story... :3

C'ya in the next chapter~