Chapter 3: An Unexpected Allies

Disclaimer: Akira Amano

Disclaimer: Akira Amano... If KHR is mine, it'd only be in my dream... I only own my OCs (Alex, Ryou, Hikaru and James... maybe later my other OCs will join this story too...)

"Speaking in Italian"

'Thinking'

"Speaking in Japanesse"

FLASHBACK

"WHAT THE H***!? WHO ARE YOU!?"

"Watch your mouth.", said Tsuna.

"Tch, you dare to hit me!? You have a gut. But, you'll feel the pain for this, TAKE THAT!"

Tsuna's first day in the school and he already made a ruckus. Well, after all this is not an ordinary school... This is mafia school where it has violence and full of the kids of the hitman, assassin, mafia bosses and also other kids who related to mafia thingy thing. What will happen to our beloved boss?

Tsuna make the black-haired boy fell unconscious. Then a kick almost landed on Tsuna's head. Tsuna dodged the blond boy's kick and punched the boy's gut. And both keep fighting.

"Such a weak punch.", said the blond boy's said, but his face said otherwise. He seems in pain. Well, Tsuna's the 2nd strongest hitman after all. He's trained by the Satan's spawn- um sorry, I mean Reborn the greatest hitman in the world.

"Japanese.. I see, they speaks Japanese too in this school.", said Tsuna.

Tsuna just keep dodging and the blond still trying to land a punch to Tsuna. After 5 minutes, the blond already sweating and panting, in the other hand... Tsuna's not even trying to fight at all and he's not dropping any sweats nor panting. And suddenly Tsuna's almost kicked.

When the blonde boy almost kicked Tsuna, two men in black suits appeared and one of them dodged the boy's kick.

"Tsuna-sama, are you ok?", said one of them.

"We're so sorry for leaving you for a while back then... We're so sorry, young master."

"It's fine. I had no wound.", said Tsuna with a small smile. Then, the black-haired boy awakes. The first thing he do is hits Tsuna's head with a bow. Both of Tsuna's bodyguards are ready to attack the boy anytime, Tsuna just wave his hand and they lowered their guards a bit.

'Seems like he's in archery club?'

"Hey! What was that for!?"

"Because you interfered with my fight, I can win if you don't come here."

"What?", said Tsuna annoyed.

"That boy is the one who challenged me because of his girlfriend like me, and it's not my fault. He challenged me to fight with him if I don't, he'll cut off my scholarship. Now I'm doomed!", said the black-haired boy.