Chapter 5 : Family Time and A New Guy's Appeared!?

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR, I only own my OCs... Akira Amano's own it.

"Speaking in Italian"

'Thinking'

"Speaking in Japanesse"

FLASHBACK

After Tsuna changed his clothes, he bumped someone and he just walked away after saying 'sorry'. Suddenly, a sword appeared and almost slashed him. Feeling his life threatened, he dodged the attack and backed away. He widened his eyes when he sees a person in front of him.

"You are...", said Tsuna still with his shocked expression. The person who bumped him just smirked.

"Long time no see Vongola Decimo..."

Flashback is ended~

STILL IN THE DAY 3

Tsuna's eyes widened and he punched the one who just bumped just a while ago, that person dodged the punch. The person just smiled and again attacked Tsuna with his sword, their fight finally ended when another man comes near them. Finally both of them ended their fighting session after seeing athe man's face is looks annoyed.

"Shark-trash, chibi boss can't you guys stops the fight every single times you guys meet each other!?" said you know who... (Anyone who said his name surely will be cursed if called the said person knows it... wait- that's one from Harry Potter).

"VOOOI! STUPID BOSS!! WE'RE ABOUT TO HAD THE FUN! I ALMOST CUT-"

A bottle coming out from nowhere and it made a contact with Squalo's head... the result is Squalo is fainted after some blood flowed out from his head. Tsuna just gave Xanxus a fake scared look. Xanxus just shrugged his shoulder.

"I'm sure you will surely kill him someday with the bottles, crazy uncle of mine... and don't call me chibi, I'm not that short."

"Whatever chibi boss, I'll wait for you till your class is over."

"Yes I'm indeed your boss, but I'm not that short, old man Xanxus... I need to go now. Both of you just wait for me in my office. And please tell Alex to do his brainwashing thingy to a boy named Tooru."

"Okay, chibi... I'll tell Alex about that trash. Also, Reborn said that some of your guardians will be in here next week. I'm done, I'll go now.", said Xanxus while walked away from Tsuna.

"Hey! How about this stupid shark? He'll be died if you leave him alone here.", said Tsuna while poking the unconscious Squalo. Xanxus just waved his hand signaling that Squalo will be fine, walking further than before ignoring his subordinate.

Tsuna's already in the training ground, today's lesson is about summoning flames. Many people doesn't know about the flame's exist at all, since they're in mafia school... they'll learn to summon their flame, the dying will flame. All of the humans in this world had the flame, but only 5% of them can use their flame, not so many of them could summon or use the flame.

And the strongest flame user usually come from the Vongola famiglia, Simon famiglia, Gesso famiglia, Giglio Nero famiglia, and the strongest seven.

Simon famiglia had unique flames. They had Seven Flames of the Earth while Vongola had Seven Flames of the Sky. The earth flame are so rare, the Simon boss is the one who possessed the earth flame, while his guardians also possessed one of the seven Earth flame. As far as we know, there're only eight people who had the earth flame. Simon Decimo, all of Simon guardians and also Vongola Decimo. Many people said its powers being said to be able to rival the . But, about a year ago, the world know that the Simon defeated by the Vongola Decimo in their 'friendly spar' back in Vongola Decimo's inheritance ceremony.