Chapter 6 : Red and A Nightmare

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR, I only own my OCs

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR, I only own my OCs... Akira Amano's own it.

"Speaking in Italian"

'Thinking'

"Speaking in Japanesse"

FLASHBACK!

"No wonder I couldn't find you these years... You dressed like a guy after all."

"Shut up faker!"

"Until then... my useless little sister..."

The boy who now we known as Hikaru's acquaintance who considered himself as Hikaru's brother is disappeared from their eyes into the forest behind him. Gale and Theo are still on their guard. Tsuna, sensing no more danger, sighed in relief.

"He's no longer here." said Tsuna out of the blue, makes three of them (Gale, Theo and Hikaru) looking at him with the same surprised expression.

"Well... I need some explanation here and now.", said Tsuna with a matter of fact tone.

Three of them shared the same thought... 'How did a person can be so calm after he's almost getting killed just now?'

"Maybe, because I'm awesome...? 'Is he reading our mind?' thought Hikaru, Gale and Theo.

"No, I'm not reading your mind." said Tsuna with a smile.

Hikaru's winced in pain, his err- her wound is bleeding badly. Tsuna looking at Hikaru's wound...

"Well, I think the explanations can wait for some moments... Let's tend Hikaru's wound now before it become worst."

"We don't have time to go to the hospital, Tsuna. And Theo can help me with his healing ability." said Gale.

Tsuna dialing a number on his phone while Hikaru's wounds being tended by Theo and Gale. Hikaru winced in pain when Theo's trying to let the bullet grazed on his... um- sorry again, her shoulder out.

"Ryou, code red... I'm in Silver's park. Well, someone's injured. Nope... a spy did this. No! I'm okay! But my friend is the one who had a nasty wound. Just call the maroon team and no hospital, UNDERSTOOD!? Good." said Tsuna ended the simple call.

Hikaru's conditions worsen, she lost too much blood and her face is so pale. Tsuna who look at her suddenly walk to her direction and carefully carry her on his shoulder. Theo and Gale wanted to protest, but Tsuna's death glare silenced them. Tsuna walked to Speranza Golden's while carrying the unconscious Hikaru, followed by Theo and Gale.

"Tsuna? What are you doing? This is Speranza Golden... we're prohibited to come in here." Gale said trying to catch Tsuna who walked fast, almost running carrying their best friend.