Chapter 4 : New Friends and Fangirls

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR, I only own my OCs...

"Speaking in Italian"

'Thinking'

"Speaking in Japanesse"

Okay, before that, let me explain this... Speranza Academy has many students from the whole world it located in Italia. They use Japanese and Italian to communicate since most of the students are from Japan and Italia. Speranza has two factions: one for the civilian (Speranza Silver) and one for the mafia or people in the underworld (Speranza Golden).

Most of the people know that Speranza is a school for the prodigy and the rich people, the elite school. And the Golden students are way better that silver, only selected persons can be in Speranza Golden. Speranza Golden is excellent in the study, they're also so powerful in the martial arts and kendo. While the Speranza Silver's excellent in the swimming competition and the archery.

And the Silver's students are NOT allowed to come into Speranza Golden's building, if they passed the Golden's area, the devices around the school will give them a paralysis shock. Only the Golden student that can be in both of Silver or Golden's area because they have different pin. The pin is attached on their necktie. Golden's have silver pin while Silver's have red pin.

Speranza uniform... Well, actually I DRAW IT ON MY SKETCH BOOK!! If you want to see it, just look at my wattpad account, B14nc4_cynthia27.

Speranza Silver has black coat that has red stripes, white shirt with purple lines on the collar and also red tie, purple waistcoat, and red trousers or knee length skirt.

Speranza Golden has dark golden colored coat with white stripes, grey shirts and the shirt's collar is white with blue lines on it, blue waistcoat, and purple colored tie that have two black stripes and purple trousers or knee length skirt and the girl's skirt has a big ribbon on the back. (a part of the skirts...? I dunno how to explain it :'))

Both of the uniforms has Speranza Academy's badge on the right sleeves of the uniform.

Original Characters

James Cross (50) A wise man, has white-grey hairs and violet eyes. The headmaster of Speranza Academy also father of Alex and Ryou.

Alex Cross (24) one of Tsuna's favorites guard, he's like a brother for Tsuna. Has a power of Hypnotism and has mist flame. He has dark brown hairs and teal colored eyes. Ryou's little brother and James's biological son.

Ryousuke Watanabe Cross/Ryou (29) he's also one of Tsuna's favorites guard. Alex's half blooded brother, has sun flame, he's an expert in healing. Sasagawa Ryohei's mentor when he learns to became a healer. He has white hairs and the same teal eyes like Alex's, Alex's step-brother and James's beloved step-son.

Hikaru Yamikaze (16) He has some alias, Ice prince (because he never showed his expression and rejected the girls with his poker face, He's only talking if that's important or with the people who gained his respect.) also the Gregory twins call him 'Hime-san' or princess since he has feminine face.

He has pale complexion, a pair of dark blue eyes, shoulder length black hairs with long bangs that covering almost all off his face, except his right eye and his mouth. He's the ex-captain of archery club, he's an orphan and a scholarship student of Speranza Silver. He usually let his hair down covered his face except when he's in the club's activity, he ties his hairs in a ponytail, showed whole of his face. He hates fan girls. His best friends are the Gregory twin.