Chapter 7 : The First Step

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR, Akira Amano's own it. I only own my OCs...

"Speaking in Italian"

'Thinking'

"Speaking in Japanesse"

FLASHBACK

"Come in." he said and a maid placed a cup of hot milk on the table beside the sofa. Tsuna thanking the middle aged maid and he opened his phone.

'Weird... Why they're so quiet? Just a normal thing... OH YEAH! REBORN'S TUTORING THEM!' thought Tsuna.

"I just hope they'll be fine... Wait, Reborn said that they'll be here soon... That's means, I better prayed for my own self!" he said and slapped his forehead.

He began to read his e-mail and 6 messages... from Xanxus? He opened first message, 'I'll kill you chibi brat! Answer your damn phone! I'll surely make you my punching bag, my nephew or not!' Tsuna shivered when he read the message. The other four messages just almost the same as the first one... And he read the last message... He laughed!

'CHIBI! SHE SAID YES! I don't know if you're busy, but... thanks again, you're surely had a good DEMONIC INTUITION!'

"Good for you... Xanxus zio. Seriously.. It's HYPER not DEMONIC."

He put his phone on the table and opened his laptop that showed still unconscious Hikaru, still lay on the bed with two nurse checking her and in the Gregory twins. The younger is sat on the floor and playing a statue near him and the older just looking at his brother and shaking his head. Tsuna chuckled and he yawned.

'The hot milk is surely effective... I just hope that I will have a proper sleep this time...' he thought.

Too lazy to walk to his bed, he decided to sleep on the sofa.

END OF THE FLASHBACK~

Tsuna who in the library of Speranza Silver without three of his friends... Hikaru, Gale and Theo... is reading some books with his earphone on his ears. This is the first day he in school without the twins and Hikaru on his side, so it will be hard to act. He's now thinking of dropping his mask because he thought it will be no use, he already found something interesting about the Vento's boss and had the boss's identity in his hand.

Yeah... in his hands... he had the documents of Vento's boss along with the location of the guardians of Vento. Who? Well... We'll know later... Now, we back to Tsuna again.. Why he's in the library, the most boring place in every school? It's simple FANGIRLS. He couldn't stand them!

About an hour ago he's in the class, reading the reports from his guardians about their mission in Japan in his smart phone. Suddenly, some of the kind and calm fangirls of Hikaru's and the twins come over his table (Note the sarcasm.) and asking him about 'where's Hikaru or Gale and Theo?', 'Why they didn't come to school?', 'Is Hikaru's in your home?'...um okay forgot the last question.

So, he decided to skip the class again and finish his job. Since he doesn't feel like to attend any class, he decided to come into the library and did his works.

"I really need to take some rest now..."

He feels a presence of someone that he know behind a book shelf that not too far away from his seat. Then he glared at someone behind the book shelf. And he heard someone's chuckle. A boy around Tsuna's age who wears all white who had purple tattoo on his face walking to Tsuna's table and sit in front of him.