SIX.

Cody had been anxiously awaiting this moment all week, he was sat at one of the tables outside of Groundworks at The Grove in Los Angeles. His palms sweated anxiously at the thought of revealing who he was to the girl he'd been talking to, he hadn't even stopped to think about if she was who she said she was.

He didn't really have a chance to back out now, and part of him didn't really want to.

To avoid looking a loner, he took his phone from his jacket pocket.

cody
i'm here

jamie
i'm on my way!

jamie
i'm literally five
minutes away

cody's nerves began to kick in, wondering if this was a still good idea.

cody
just promise me you
won't be mad

jamie
why would i be mad?

cody
just in case :)

jamie
okay...?

Five minutes passed and Cody looked up from his phone, looking for any sign of the girl. He spotted an elderly man on his phone looking around, luckily a woman who appeared to be his wife found him. Cody let out a sigh of relief, thinking about the irony if this whole thing had been a catfish.

jamie
i'm here

Cody's heart nearly leapt from his chest as he saw her message, he looked around through his darkly tinted sunglasses, looking for anyone on their phone.

His eyes bulged as he saw the most beautiful girl he'd ever laid eyes on, her long, brown hair tumbled over her shoulders. She was wearing a light denim jacket over a simple outfit of a t-shirt and jeans yet he'd never seen someone look that good. She glanced around, then back at her phone, he desperately hoped this was the girl he'd been talking to, it had to be.

jamie
are you the sunglasses guy?

Cody chuckled softly, typing a reply.

cody
that's me

The brunette walked closer to him, a smile displayed across her pale, pink lips.

"Cody?" She asked, her voice was tinged with a slight scottish accent but he could hear american in it too.

"You must be Jamie." He smiled softly as he stood up, holding his hand out for her to shake as he removed his sunglasses slowly.

As she shook his hand her eyes widened for a moment, her grip tightening. The boy stood in front of her was none other than the actor she was madly in love with. Cody Christian. Her heart skipped a beat as her mind raced with a million thoughts, she didn't want to freak him out so she tried composing herself.

"It's so nice to meet you, finally." Jamie smiled, letting go of his hand.

"Yeah it's nice to meet you too," Cody nodded, "take a seat." He gestured to the seat opposite him as he sat down.