[Chapter 1]

{Alexa POV}

"Hi dad. How was work?" I asked kissing him on his cheek. "Hon.... I have a business trip..." He said in a depressing tone. "Again.... Don't worry I front mind..... I mean its just two yo tree weeks... Right." He shook his head. "More about two to tree   months."

"What!" U exclaimed, "Dad I can't stay here Aline for two to three months." He nodded his head, "I know hon, that's why I asked my friend David-" . Before he could finish I cut him off, "Oh I don't mind staying with David." I said.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, "Its not David who'll watch you its his son.... Kyle." I couldn't believe my ears and my eyes widened. "Hell no!" I shouted. "Can't I stay with Aunty Joan and Uncle Andrew...." I said. "Sorry hon.... But they went on vacation remember for four months."

I groaned in defeat, "Why him..... He is so.... So.... Self centered.... Uh!" I said folding my arms. My dad held my face in his palms, "Please....." He pleaded, "Why can't David do it?" I asked. "He has to come with me." My father said.

"Do it for me....." My dad said with sympathy in his eyes. I folded my arms and watched into his dark brown eyes and wailed in defeat, "Fine...." I said. My father hugged me so tightly to the point I couldn't breathe for a moment. "They'll come tomorrow morning..... " he said.

"Will I be staying at his house or mine?" I asked being curious. "His....." I mumbled, "Great just great." Life can't get any worse at all. Kyle is hot and everything but uh!!! There's something about him that makes me feel like to stomp him to the ground. He only cares about himself and girls bod..... Gross..

~~~~~~~

"Wake up Alexa.... Hurry up and get dressed!" My father shouted. I got up did everything, I put on a ripped jeans and a crop top with strings at the back going zig zag showing of my entire back and my bra. It was white with a blue jeans.

Black heels with bronze eye-shadow and nude lipstick with a little mascara and I carried along my phone and ear buds. When we arrived Kyle was wearing on a sweat pants and a white jersey with a three of his buttons was open showing off his chest and since the jersey was white you could see his abs.

Don't get me wrong he is totally hot.... Just.... Not my type. You know. His hair was usual and his little bit off facial hair made him look manly with him wearing on his black shoes. "Hey David....." My father said hugging him If you want to know how David looks like just watch Kyle they look  exactly alike.

Both of live with our dad's because for one my mom
died when I was seven year old and Kyle mother well just abandon him. "Hey uncle Dan." He said shaking his hand and I hugged David. He came by me and whispered, "Hello sunshine....."in my ear. "Hi Kyle." I said.

My dad and David were having a grand conversation so I was on my phone just listening, to Ariana Grande, Focus. It's not bad. "Listening to Grande....." Kyle says smirking. I rolled my eyes and went back to what I was doing. "She's hot.... "I just couldn't feel more disgust.

"I'm not surprised every girl you see you think they're hot....." I say. "Not all...." He says, "Just most...." I just glare at him and went back on my phone. "Just trying to make a conversation...." He says playing a basketball in his hands. "Hey Kyle.... Well it settle..... Alexa you'll move in tomorrow and Kyle will show you around k." He said. "K..." I said, standing up.

"Great I spend two or more months with you...." He said." You think I wanted to stay with a..... Pervert." He nodded his head. Again we hated each other. Then all of a sudden, when I was about to sit I felt a hand smack my butt. I punched him on his arm.

"Pervert!" I shouted. "Baby girl we all knew you wanted that." "No!" I shouted, "You're a jerk!" I exclaimed, "A hot jerk...." He said folding his arms and he placed down the ball. "Why the hell did you have to pinch so hard." He said rubbing his arm. "You deserve you horny bastard!" I shouted.

"Thanks I take that as a compliment." He stars watching me. "Gross." With that I walked out of the door and sat on the bench right by they wall. After a while Kyle showed up. "Hey." He mumbled scratching his head. "Get. Away." I said with venom in my words.

"Look.... I'm sorry." He said and I watched him shock. "You're. Apologizing." I said. "Or is this some prank?" I asked. "No. I'm apologizing. Since we're going to live together for the next two to three months we have to learn how to get along. His smile was so charming. "So forgiveness or not?" He asked.

I watched into his ocean blue eye and answered, "Let me think... Forgiveness." All I could do was smile and then I realised, "I know you're still the same." I said. "Yep...." He popping out the 'p'.

All I did was giggled, when he said, "Cute laugh." I couldn't help but blush. When it was time to leave when I got up I slipped and fell into Kyle's arms, "You okay... Alexa." I nodded my head feeling kinda embarrassed. Then he whispered in my ear, "Night sunshine."

~~~~~~~~
{Kyle POV}

I don't know what was wrong with me, she was amazing. Just amazing. Her beautiful brown eyes sparkle in the sunlight. Her beauty I love. "Hey Kyle." My father called and I was broken out of my trance. "Yeah!" I shouted. "Its ten go and sleep!" He yelled at me.

I felt like a little kid, all that was going in my mind was Alexa I mean..... Why? We hate each other to the core. And to be honest I never felt this way about a girl. Get a control of yourself Kyle. She's a nerd. Not for you.

You two are just going to spend two months together in one house nothing else. I don't even love her like that. Do I ?

A/N - Hey how did you all enjoy this chapter, was it good or terrible please tell me in the comments below, thank you. I would like you all to check out my Descendants book all you fans of me and descendants. I'm not forcing just saying if you are a descendants fan you might like it. I know I love them. Especially, Dove Cameron she's my role model. Thank you.

Like. Follow. Comment

Kisses💋💋