[Chapter 4]

{Alexa POV}

Home sweet home. Of course I came across Kyle not surprised, "What do you want?" I asked folding my arms. "A good after noon, would be nice." He said. He was was wearing on a jacket with nothing Covent his chest. He had his eight pack.

So hot, "Good. Afternoon." I said getting fed up. "Now could you leave me alone." I said. I was so frustrated from school and my dad not coming home. Can't he get. A hint. I want to be alone.

"Why?" He asked. "Would you pease just leave me alone!" I shouted, "Geez!" "Well sorry then if I just tried to cheer you up!" He yelled and I was waling away. I didn't turn back to look at his face. I then turned around when I felt a hand pull me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Noting!" I shouted. "You're lying!" He shouted. "And what's it to you?" I asked and tried to let go of my hand. Boy he was strong.

When I was released I walked straight to my room slamming the door and sobbing. I miss my father s much..... He's all I have. And no I have to stay... With Kyle.

{Kyle POV}

I walked into her room and could see in her brown sparkling eyes she was crying. "Can't you get a hint." She shouted and threw a pillow at me and she missed and hit the door. "Look just tell me what's wrong?" I asked, "Just talk to me!" He yelled.

"I miss my dad...." She cried, " What if something happens to him." She cried, "He has to go on a cruise." "He'll be alright sunshine." I said. I opened my arms and she accepted the hug.

She was just gorgeous and simple. But.... Huh! She hates players.... Even if I stop She will still hate me because I did it many times before. Her I caressed her brown soft hair.

That entire night we talked and we ended up sleeping with each other on her bed. Her head was on my chest and my heads was on her. "She's so beautiful....." I thought.

I kissed her head and we fell asleep.

Kisses💋💋