[Chapter 2]

{Alexa POV}

"Bye Dad.. Good luck with the trip you to uncle David." I said hugging them both. Now I was stuck with Kyle. "Wanna drop to school?" He asked. I shook my head. "You sure Lex?" I nodded my head and questioned, "Lex?" "Your nickname from me unless you want... Dawn,sunshine, foxy, hottie." I shook my head.

"Lex... Is fine." "Now could I ride you to school." "Let me just grab my jacket." I said. The house was amazing on the ride to school was not so bad.

Flashback,

"Hey Kyle." I said. "Your room." H said. It was amazing it was pink my favourite colour, two walk in closet my own bathroom. "Like it?" He asked. I nodded my head. The bathroom was paced with white wall and tiled floor, dining room with chandelier and the living room yellow with expensive sofa and he showed me his room. Not surprised.

Pictures of girls on his wall and girly magazines. Why am I not surprised.

Present Day.

"Lex. We're here." He said snapping his fingers in my face and smirking. Everyone was surprised to see him with me of all people. "You're dating your childhood crush?" Leena my best friend asked. She has blonde hair fair skinned brown eyes and her boyfriend is also, Kyle's friend, Kendal Ryder.

A next jock hottie. Damn. "Hey Alexa." He said hugging me, "Hey Ken." I call him that for short. Well Leena will Cally him, "Kenny dear!" And kiss him. Please and they kiss is kinda disgusting I mean they go to extent.

"Hey Lex." I turned around to see, Kyle. "What?" I mumbled. "I was just trying to be nice, geez." He groaned. I could see him checking out the curve if my body and biting his bottom lip.

He was staring at my chest and I took my hands and raised his chin, "Hey buddy.... Eyes up here." I say with a fake smile. "My bad." He said. "Fine ass." He then whispered thinking I wouldn't here.

"Do you have anything better to do?" I asked and he shook his head smirking. "Stop. And. Go. Away." I said. "No!" He shouted. "Kyle." He raised his hands in defeat and left and Kendall left with him. "I could see someone dating they childhood crush." She said.

I punched her arm playfully, "That was before now I hate him." I said with anger. "He's a pervert." I stated. "But he is hot.... Well not as as hot as Kenny." She said watching down her boyfriend.

Then when I was going for my next class. Oh for joy. Kyle was coming along. He winked at me and when I entered everyone was looking at me with gossip. Everywhere I go I heard something about Kyle and me.

It was getting so fucking irritating. Gosh." Hey Kyexa." She said. "Really Leena." I stated folding my arms. I was so glad the school day was over. When I got home I saw, Kyle making out with a the blonde hair girl. So quietly I went upstairs.

I put on a shorts and a tank top and started listening to music, I love Ed Sheeren, Thinking Out Loud. It is a beautiful song.

"Alexa.... " I heard Kyle called. "What?" I asked. "I know you saw it." He said scratching his head, "I'm sorry for doing it right there." He said. "Its okay." I said. "But next time could, you warn me." I said laughing.

" Sure." He said laughing also. "Nice legs." He says coming closer. He was closer to me until, our lips connected with each other. Then I pulled my head and shook it. "I'm going to take a shower." I stated." He nodded his head and licked his lips.

He then left my room.... Oh My God I kissed Kyle what the hell is wrong with me. Thank god I pulled away. Who knows what would have happened. After, I bathe, I went downstairs.

"Hey about that kiss, Sorry I" Kyle tried to continue. "Its okay." I said. "Looking good Lex." He said checking out the curve of my body and I rolled my eyes. "Night Kyle." I said waving.

"Night Lex." Kyle said drinking his coffee. He came by me and placed his hands on my waist, "Sweet dreams princess." He whispered smirking in my ear. "I give you the shivers." Kyle said laughing. I playfully slapped his arm and went to bed.

Kisses💋💋