[Chapter 3]

{Alexa POV}

"When I got up I put on, the outfit yes you see above. I love it and I put on so much of beads necklace. When I went downstairs, I saw Kyle talking on the phone and then he card me. "Eat Kyle." I said walking up to him.

"Our dads are are staying their for exactly two and a half months." He said depressed. "What!" I exclaimed get mad so early in the fricking morning. Uh! I miss my dad and I don't want to stay with Kyle.

"Well we're going to be staying with each other, or the next two an a half months." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes and went out the door.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey Alex." Leena said walking towards me and giving me a tight hug. "How's the time with the hot jock." She said smirking ad chuckling. "Stop it." I say and slapped her arm playfully. I could see from the end of my eye that Kyle was looking at us.

{Kyle POV}

"You like her?" Kendall asked. "Who?" I questioned. And he motioned his bead showing Lex. "Please that bitch." I said in disgust in my tone. "Really. She's hot." He said smirking. "But um..... I already got a hottie." He said.

"Yo sure you don't like her?" He said wiggling his eye brows. "No!" I said with anger in my tone. "Oh yeah then why do you keep staring at her?" He challenged me. "Well..... Because.... Um..... Um..." I couldn't finish.

"Because you like her!" He said with courage. "Look. Even if I did like her..... She doesn't like me she detest me.... She's sees me no more than a player, and I don't like her either." I said. I stared down at her beauty.

"Maybe if you want a girl.... You have to stop your player days .... I stopped and I've got a girlfriend." He said. I stupes and he said, "Look man you're lie my brother and all I'm saying is that you wouldn't want to be a payer forever." He said and walked away when the bell rings.

I couldn't help but think of Kendall words what if I really did lie her and if I stopped my player days.... Does we even have that feelings, for me!

Kisses💋💋