Chapter 7

{Alexa POV}

"Night." I said to him. He came by me and placed his hands on my waist. "Night to you too." He said rubbing his his thumb on my face and I could feel his smirk on my neck.

I have to admit that did felt really good but as much as it felt I had to sleep.

One week later....

A whole week has gone and its Friday evening. Yes. That's means relaxing. Yes. "Hey Lex." Kyle said walking in droopy and holding his neck. "You okay?" I asked concerned. "Nope my neck really hurts." He says. "I can rub it.... If you want?" I offered. "Yeah that would be nice." He said coming by me. I began rubbing, "Damn you're good." He said. I giggled.

"You're perfect." He said and I couldn't help but let out another chuckle. "So is your laugh." He says smiling and I started blushing. "You're cute when your blushing." He says touching my face. "I'm not blushing." I said.

"Yeah you are your cheeks are red." He says. "Well maybe then." I said gibing up. "You actually accept defeat!" He exclaimed and I nodded my head. "That's good." He said, "It actually feels much better." He said. And I smiled.

"You got the hands of an angel." He said laughing. "My mom used to rub my neck when I was in pain so I got used to it." I said. "What happened to your mom?" He asked. "She died when I was small." I said looking down and a tear ran down by cheek. Kyle took his hand and wiped it.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He said. "Its okay." I said. "She's in a better place." He said and I hugged him. We looked into each others eyes and sealed it with a kiss. My hands were around Hus neck and he was on top of me.

He kissed me passionately and he left my lips and went down to my jaw and came back to my to my lips. Moans escaped my lips and then the phone rang. We both jumped and I answered the call, "Hey Leena." I said. "I'm fine." I said. "Okay." I said.

I rested back the phone. "What did she want?" He asked. "She just called to check on me." I said. "Its time for bed..." I said. "Come on its Friday why can't we watch a movie or something?" He pouted. "Fine." "What did you have a mind?" I asked.

"A horror." He said. "Which side of the couch are you taking?" I asked. "No not the couch," he said smirking. He came up yo me and whispered, "My room." And my eyes widened. 

"What!" I exclaimed. "Just to watch a movie." I said. And he nod his head. "Or maybe something else....." He said. "No." I said. "That's disgusting." "How can you say that we were making out just give minutes ago." He sags smirking. "Good point." I said. "Let's go." He said. "I'm hungry." I said walking to the kitchen. "I'll order pizza." He said.

After a while the pizza came, popcorn snacks drinks and a horror movie. Some scenes were scary but this one was so scary I jumped into Kyle's arms. "Sorry." I said coming off. "I don't mind." He said rubbing my thighs. And I moved a little further and he came closer.

After the movie I ended up falling asleep on Kyle's chest...........

A/N - Sorry for taking long.

Kisses💋💋