Chapter Seven -King & Queen- (Smut)

Adriette (a-dree-et)
Any ideas on what you would like to see happen in this book are appreciated

Adriette (a-dree-et)Any ideas on what you would like to see happen in this book are appreciated

A young boy around the age of six smiles ecstatically towards me. He possesses midnight black curls of hair and a pair of beautiful metallic eyes. He's in the muscular arms of someone familiar; a man. The handsome (slightly shorter) male stands proudly with a glistening golden crown perched upon his raven tassels. His piercing silver eyes mimic the life of his presumed son, expect his lips remain set into a firm line. "Momma! Welcome back!" The boy cheers, reaching out his angelic little fingers towards me. The excited boy wriggles from his father's grip, hopeful to rest in the safety of my warm embrace.

"You're quiet momma... is something wrong?" The inquisitive child suddenly appears reluctant to approach me. "Tsk, she's tired is all." The man closes the distance with a soft click of his boots, extending out his arms to pass the boy over to me. As we make the exchange, he mutters something soul-shattering under his breath. "Perhaps having a child was a bad idea after all."

---

"Open your mouth, (Y/N) Ackerman." In between a flurry of passionate kisses, my husband was eager to demonstrate his undying love for me. His pale hands curiously wandered below the luxury material of my wedding dress, brushing his fingertips across what lie hidden underneath. "Levi," I muttered against his lips, firmly wrapping my arms around his broad shoulders. A small hum of approval resonated at the back of his throat, encouraging me to speak again. "You look nice." His lips curved upwards, revealing a faint smirk. "Tsk," his once calm and collected presence began to fall. "Be quiet."

Our wedding ceremony ended almost three hours ago. A small part of me remained extremely sad; the other relieved I no longer stood before thousands of people. "Are you focusing on me?" His slender fingers grazed underneath my chin, tilting my head to meet his lips once more. Our actions weren't necessarily sexual; merely enjoying each other's presence. "I love you so much, Levi." His lips engulfed my glowing soul multiple times. "So you should," he muttered. "Hold still." As he instructed me to remain motionless, his palm traced my lower abdomen.

A faint search for our baby.

"I told you, nothing will be visible just yet." He made an odd clicking sound with his mouth, seemingly disappointed with my repeated announcement. A small crease between his perfect brows proved he was rather hopeful for our beloved child. "I wonder about the gender..." he mused to himself rather than his newly announced wife. "Tsk, are you feeling well?" An anxious smile clearly exposed my underlying worries of becoming a mother. No amount of preparation could arm a woman for the experience of childbirth and physically raising a child.

Plus, with Levi's royal blood flowing through the veins of our baby, people will be desperate to see new life inside the palace. "You look worried. I told you there is no need to be." A slender finger traced multiple buttons on the back of my beautiful white dress. "L-Levi..." an amused smirk graced his lips. No matter how many times his muscular hands claimed my body; embarrassment never ceased to flood my heart. "My surname is yours now. Keep it safe, (Y/N)."