Intro

SLAM!
I was pushed against the locker for what seemed to be the millionth time this year.

"You worthless slut! Where's my A+ homework you were going to do, huh?"
Evan and his bitchass friends. The douches who ran the school. There were eight of them.
Basically, Delirious, Lui, Wildcat, Brock, Nogla, Mini, and the devil himself - Vanoss.
Not their real names of course~

Evan gave me a punch and my head slammed against the locker. Fuck that hurt.
"I don't have it cunt, back off" I glared at him threateningly. At that moment I knew, I messed up.

He smirked and snapped his fingers as him and the rest of his friends gave me kicks, punches, slaps, whatever they can do to satisfy themselves.

This has been going on for a while, with them pushing me against the lockers, stealing my homework - which is why I now have an F in mathematics-, and basically doing anything to ruin my life.

Everyone knew about this and how long it's been going on. Even the teachers and principals knew, they didn't give two fucks but We got a new principal.
A nice clean cut lady. Very stern.

Everyone was just watching. Not doing anything. This is why I hate my school. Nobody doing anything, just watching while I'm gettting my ass beat. Even my best friends are watching, Wait is Justin Bieber over there watching too?!

"EVAN FONG, (Y/N) (L/N), THE REST OF YOU, TO MY OFFICE NOW"
That new principal was beyond pissed and that is not good.
We all walked in to the office as our parents were called. We sat down on the tiny benches they put in there.

I've been in here many of times, when they found me asleep in the hallway once, or when I've gone home for being "sick"

I pulled up my phone to see my cheeks red and bruised, my lip and nose bleeding, and I have cuts on my forehead. Still good looking as ever! I smile to myself.

Our parents arrived not to long after and my mom quickly came to my aid.
"Hun what happened? Why do you have blood everywhere?"
I smiled and pointed to Vanoss.
"He happened."
She just sat back and stared at him.

"Evan Fong and his friends attacked (F/N) (L/N) by the lockers. We have come up with a plan to handcuff them together for as long as it's needed. They will learn their lesson and maybe even get to know her and how she feels. We ask for your permission." The principle spoke out.

"I'm in" Evan's mom spoke first, with a glare.
Then it was Mini's mom, then Wildcat's, Delirious, they all agreed. They looked to my mom questionably. Since if she didn't agree. Then this will all be useless.

My mom looked at me, then to the boys, then back to me and smirked.
"You have my permission"

I internally groaned, a whole month with these people.

"Wait but who's going first?" Wildcat's mom spoke up.

The principal smiled and handed everyone a sheet of paper with the schedules

Sunday- Craig
Monday- Tyler
Tuesday- Lui
Wednesday- Brock
Thursday- David
Friday- Marcel
Saturday- Delirious

"Wait where's my son?" Vanoss's mom asked.
The principal smiled.
"Since your son has been leading this whole fiasco then I think he deserves a whole week to himself."
Vanoss practically jumped out of his seat.
"That is NO fair I don't want this freak with me for a whole week!"
I laughed at him, seeing him so distressed like this.
I then realized that I had to spend a week with him.

"This will start Sunday. Thank you all"

Soon after, we all left.
_______________________

The ride home was quiet but the radio was playing.

"So, hun, what are you going to do with 'Craig' on Sunday?"

"Why did you agree?" I replied.
She glanced over and smirked. I know that smirk. That smirk was there when she caught me staring at a boy in 7th grade.

"Well maybe, possibly, you could get a boyfriend out of this whole thing. I personally like the one with the blue eyes. Tyler was it?"

My face heated up quickly "No mom! He is like the worst out of the whole group! He's could, like, break my arm with a pinch!"

She just kept smirking.

The ride home was silent.

When we got home, my friend was waiting for me. Her name was Lonny. She was pretty outgoing, very smart and sporty. She was a blonde with forest green eyes. I ran up and hugged her.

In my room, we were talking about many things. Since it was Friday, we were having a sleepover.

We were talking about our weird life stories and watching TV.

"Lonny I gotta tell you something." I smiled

She looked my way and rose her eyebrow.

"So starting Sunday I have to hang out with the douche crew. More like handcuffed to them- but hey!"

She just stared at me.
"Are you crazy? They literally bully you and treat you like crap!"

I bursted out laughing
"It's not like I have a choice, starting Sunday I have to be handcuffed to Mini"

She shook her head and said "I think we should go to bed.

I looked at the time and nodded
1:30 am

It sounded like she was pissed at me or something.

That morning she was gone and nowhere to be seen.