Saturday

I woke up with a headache and looked around to see that I was in my room. I sighed and looked in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes and my face was smeared with makeup. My hair was curled and my nails were painted. It kinda looked like I can back from a party drunk and passed out.

I came out of my room and made my way to the stairs. I was halfway down when I stepped on something and fell all the way down. I rubbed my head in pain.

"Megan! Where are you?" I called out. No answer.

I shook my head and made my way into the kitchen to get coffee. Today was not working out well. I got my coffee ready and turned around to see a knife pointed at my neck. I dropped my coffee all over the kitchen floor.
It was Delirious.

"Listen to me carefully and do what I say."
I nodded my head slowly and moved backwards to create space between us.

"Delirious-" I tried saying

"Shut up." He cut me off.

He came closer to me when suddenly a body came in and roughly tackled him to the floor.

"Oh my fucking god!" I yelled out in panic and relief.

"Are you okay? I saw him pointing a knife at your neck!" Megan stood up and hugged me.

Delirious must have hit his head pretty hard when he got tackled because he was passed out cold.

"What do we do with the body?" I asked Megan.
She shrugged.
_________________

Yeah, we decided to tie him up in a chair.

I know, I know, that's probably illegal or something but we need answers.

"Who's going to wake him up?" I asked

"Not me."

I rolled my eyes and smacked Delirious upside the head. He deserved it after all. He jumped awake and tried to move his hands. Once he realized that he was tied up, he started struggling.

"Are you guys crazy?!" He yelled at us.

Megan and I looked and each other and bursted our laughing. He looked at us confused.

"You're calling us crazy when you pointed a knife at her neck?" Megan said, still laughing.

We calmed down after that and we started asking the real questions.

"Why would you do that?" I asked Delirious.

He sighed. "It was orders from Vanoss. I didn't want to come into your room the other night and threaten you but with him and his stupid reasons he made me."

Megan gave me a look.
"How did he make you do it?" She asked.

"He does a lot of things. Makes me feel guilty because of our friendship, threatens me, threatens the people I care about.. he's usually watching me while I do these things so I can't mess up." He seemed sad.

"What do you mean he's watching you?!" I nearly yelled.

He laughs nervously.
"Well-"

"Hold on. What's the reason why he wants to hurt her in the first place?" Megan questions

"He likes her. She doesn't like him back. He wants to hurt her for not liking him because he can get any girl but her. The cliche stuff."
He said.
"But what I don't get is how he wants to physically hurt you. Stabbing, I mean. He told me to pull out the knife and.."

"It's okay. You don't have to say anymore." I said.

So the devil himself was hurting me because I didn't like him? It has to way deeper than that.
____________________

Delirious was actually really cool. He was funny and sweet. Really flirty too. We let him out because he apologized and he seemed to be okay. We weren't sure.

"Are you a magician? Cause when I look at you, everyone else disappears!" Delirious smiled at me.
I punched his shoulder.

"Stop.." I giggled.

"You know, y'all would be a great couple! I have to go but as you know, use a condom. Bye!" She left as I threw a pillow at the door.

My face was already a million shades of red because of someone flirting with me. Plus that, it looked like I was dying.

"Well now it's just you and me-"

"Shut up, Delirious."
______________________

My phone dinged and I looked at the message. It was from Marcel

Marcel: sorry that I left without saying goodbye. I got some texts that made me mad and I didn't want to take the anger out on you. We should hang out sometime!

Me: I agree! We can hang out maybe on Wednesday or something. I have Vanoss though.. :(

Marcel: Don't worry!We can all hang out together. I gtg bye!

Me: bye!

I shut off my phone and signed.

"He totally has the hots for you." I heard a voice whisper in my ear.

I jumped and turned around to see Delirious.
"I told you to stop sneaking up on me like that!"

He plopped on the couch right next to me.
"Everyone has the hots for you, (Y/N). Especially Evan."

I raised my eyebrow.
"Does that include-"

"Me? Yes definitely." Delirious smirked.

I laughed nervously.
"But aren't you and Vanoss like.. buds?"

"I'm always up for a challenge. And this one is for you. Everyone wants you, (Y/N). But I'm the one that will win." His face got close to mine.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He whispered.

His lips touched mine for a split second. It was sweet. He was sweet. This mother fucker knows what he's doing to me and I'm not letting that happen.

I smirked and pushed him to the floor. I straddled his hips and kissed him roughly. I was actually liking this. I felt him smile through the kiss and flip me over. He attacked my neck and I giggled.

I felt him suck on my neck, leaving hickeys. His cold hands were sliding up my shirt when my phone rang loudly.

I groaned and Delirious gave me my phone. I looked at the caller ID and it was my mom. I quickly answered it.

"Hey hun! How are you doing? Did you clean up the house?"

I looked at Delirious and smiled.
"Yes mom I'm doing great and I did clean up the house."

"Okay sweetie, I was just checking up on you. What are you doing? Did you eat?"

Why was she asking all these questions? I was at a lost for words for a second.

"U-uh I'm not doing much but I'm having a great time! I ate earlier and I realized that Ineedtogobyemomloveyou!" I hung up after that and sighed.

Delirious was staring at me lovingly. I laughed and pulled him in for a hug. It lasted for a couple of minutes.

We pulled away and he stood up and pulled me up with him.
"I need to go, I'll probably see you tomorrow~" he winked at me and slid out the door. I shook my head and made my way to the bathroom

My mom is going to kill me. I had hickeys on my neck and they were dark. It's going to be hard to cover it up with makeup. I touched them and sighed.

God dammit.

I collapsed on the couch again and drifted off to sleep.