Sunday (Vanoss)

Today, I was feeling like crap. I took a shower, ate, and watched my favorite series on Netflix but nothing worked. It wasn't helping that Vanoss was going to come over for the day and I had several hickeys on my neck that I couldn't hide.

Delirious, on the other hand, was being cute. Just cute. He send me little good morning texts.

'Good morning beautiful ❤️'
'Hope you have a great day'
'Tell me if Vanoss tries anything funny. Okay babe?'

I missed hanging out with the other members of the crew though. Like Mini, Tyler, Marcel, and them. I might just hang out with them for the day.

I was watching my series on Netflix when I felt two cold hands on my shoulders.
"Boo"
I am not lying when I say that I jumped about 10 feet in the air. I went to smack the whoever came into my house when he grabbed my hand and smiled at me.
"(Y/N) it's just me! Mini!" I felt my heart calm down a bit.
"Mini! You scared me!" I laughed and punched his shoulder.
After a few laughs we started talking.

"Would you like to come with us to the skating rink?" Mini asked.
I rolled my eyes "Who's 'us'?"
"Just the crew. Including Vanoss and Delirious- Wait are those hickeys?" He nearly yelled.

Shit I forgot. I quickly covered up my neck with my hand and smiled nervously.
"No?"

He glared at me and pointed to the couch. I sighed.
________________

"So who gave those hickeys to you huh?"
"Did you guys do the dirty?"
"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend, (Y/N)!"
"Tell me please!!!"

These were the questions that were thrown at me by Mini. He didn't even give me the time to answer.

"Did you-"
"Mini"
"But like-"
"Mini"
He looked at me questionably.

I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. "Mini, this doesn't really matter. It was sorta a mistake and I think we should forget about it." I said. "When's the party then?" I grinned.
_________________

The party was not fun. It was a skating rink, but I think it should have a million people here who are boys and girls. By what I can see, there were nine other girls in here and the rest were guys. There were a million guys.

To say that I felt small underneath their stares was an understatement. I felt like an ant. I could tell they were checking me out but it just felt.. weird.
The guys could probably sense that because when I looked down, all of them stood in front of me and glared at the other group of guys. This made me smile.

We made our way onto the ice and started skating. I looked to Evan and saw that he was staring at me. I quickly skated away to a different spot.

Mini slid up to me and I started to greet him when he cut me off with
"I know you fucked Delirious" I stopped for a second.
I glared at him. "First, hello to you too. Second, it was only a make out session. Three, how do you know this?"

Mini looked back at Delirious.
"You guys we're together the day when you both came here with hickeys. Put two and two together and you get that." He stated.

I groaned and ran my hand through my hair.
"Promise you won't tell?" I asked
"Well, are you guys.. you know.. a thing?" He asked.
I rolled my eyes. "No."

He smiled brightly.
"Then your secret is saved with me!" He skated away.

I decided to stop and get something to eat for a moment. I grabbed a burger and sat down near an empty table. That was, until 3 girls sat by me also.

"How do you do it?" One of them asked. she had straight red hair and brown eyes.
"Do what?" I asked. I was not in the mood.
"Get then to like, hang out with you. We've tried but it didn't work." She said again.

So basically, these were the girls who were nonstop flirting with these guys since we came in through the doors.

"They're almost my best friends. I don't know, talk to them like a normal human being?" I answered.

They glared at me. Shit was about to go down.

"How do people like you get all of these guys? I'll have you know, all of the guys I go to school with have a crush on me." She and her friends stood up with her.

One of them had short dirty blonde hair with blue eyes and the other had brown hair and too much mascara on.

I groaned "Bitch I'm just trying to eat my damn burger!" Apparently this pissed them off.

The blonde one tried to push my off the seat but I steadied myself and stood up.
"You want a fight?" I asked.
The redhead pushed me back.
I rubbed my hands together swung my hand back and nearly smacked this girl across the room.

"Don't mess with me and my damn burgers you ugly mutt bag!" I yelled after them.

I got kicked out.
___________________

"What were you thinking?! You could've resolved the conflict the easy way instead of nearly giving her a concussion!"

Mini was currently scolding me like a mother. As much as I love him, he's a pain in the ass sometimes.

"They almost called the police, do you know how much trouble we would've been in?!" Mini scolded again.

We soon arrived at my house and we walked up to the doorstep.
"Are you even listening? We could've-"
I kissed him on his cheek to shut him up. It surprisingly seemed to work.
"Mini, please stop worrying. You're like a mother sometimes. Cute, sometimes annoying." I unlocked my door and was halfway in.
"I'll see you sometime!" I closed the door.

Mini stood there with his face flushed and him holding the cheek you kissed.
"Awesome.."

I closed the door behind me and made my way to the kitchen to get something to eat. I was rummaging through the fridge when I heard a deep voice.
"Hey gorgeous~"

I jumped and hit my head on the refrigerator. I groaned and held my head.
"Nice job, jackass!"
I looked over to see it was Evan leaning on the island. He was smirking at me.

I raised my eyebrow, not fazed.
"Okay what's going on? You start bullying me and literally trying to kill me then you come here and start flirting with me? I don't think so, Mr Tough Guy!"

He rolled his eyes and sauntered towards me.
"That was before it became a competition, gorgeous."

I pushed him back and smirked. "With what. Me as the prize? Men, I swear.." I pulled leftovers from my fridge and started heating it up.

"It could end now if you just pick me."  He said.
I placed a hand on my hip.
"Try harder, lover boy." I shook my head.

This is how the night mostly played out. With a few flirtatious remarks and little dumb arguments about nothing. It was actually relaxing. It felt as if you had someone to talk to instead of them trying to get in your pants.

In the beginning he was the bully. Threatening you, embarrassing you, pushing you down. Now he's this.. big funny guy who makes shitty puns and flirty sayings. It makes no sense whatsoever but at this point, you chose not to question it.