Monday (Vanoss)

Sorry for the wait!! If you have any ideas for the story, that'd be nice. Preferably for the endings and Vanoss's week.

I was having one of the most peaceful dream. I was chilling inside having a nice cup of coffee while everything outside my house was on fire and nothing was left.
Haha just kidding!
I jolted awake and checked my clock.
'10 already? I'm late!' I tumbled out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed and ran my fingers through my greasy hair.
"Damn."
I decided that I was already late so I went to take a quick shower.

After the refreshing shower I came down to the kitchen to eat a bowl of cereal. I poured the cereal into my bowl and I heard my door slam open. I nearly had a heart attack and jumped and threw the cereal box on the other side of the kitchen. I looked to the door to see Evan.

"What the fuck Evan?"  I squinted my eyes at him
He shrugged off my look and came by me.
"You weren't at school so I came to check on you." He looked around my house. "What were you doing anyway?"

I facepalmed. "I woke up late and said screw it. I'm just trying to eat cereal in peace!" I took my bowl and went to the couch to eat it. "Well you better hurry, your mom will be worried if your keep skipping." Evan said. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him. "Since when have you ever cared about that?"
"Since you became my friend"

I smirked at his comment and continued eating. "Since when did I become your friend~ last time I thought we were friends you started bullying me."

He groaned "I said I was sorry!"
_____________

This class has got to be one of my worst. Not many friends in here and the girl that hates my guts sits right in front of me.

I looked to the clock to see when this class was over but my eyes quickly averted to the door when it opened suddenly.
"So sorry I'm late Mrs. Cook! The other teachers held me up!" It was Lonny.
'I have totally forgotten about her' I cringed at myself for being a horrible friend.

She sat down in the empty chair next to mine. "Hey (Y/N)! Long time no see!" Lonny said. Something about her seemed off. Mildly off.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
She looked at me and gave me a venomous smile. I could imagine her being a snake at that moment.
"I'm fine.. but the question is, are you?" She turned away and started paying attention.

What a shitty villain.

This was the moment when I realized I badly fucked up. This was actually worse than getting handcuffed to the motherfuckers in this school. My heart sank to my knees and I could feel my face drain of color. The last time Lonny got really mad at me she told the football team that I was a prostitute and that I'd sell my body for under a dollar. Only god can imagine how fast that rumor spread.

The dismissal bell rang and I bolted out of that classroom. I heard the whispers and the talking. I could hear every insult and I could feel the antagonizing cackling. I felt the tears build up in my eyes. I wobbled down to the nearest bathroom and someone kicked the back of my knee so I kneeled down on the floor.

"The poor skank is asking for it again!" One of the kids yelled. I balled up my fists and exited the school. I'm calling up my mom and telling her that I'm moving to a different country with or without her.

I got home and slammed the door shut and stood in my room. The silence left me in my thoughts.
'The last time this happened I almost.." I shook my head and paced around my room. What am I going to do tomorrow?

I sat on my bed and started sobbing. I was the one at fault and I was the one who hadn't talked to Lonny for days. Maybe this was just my karma.

I heard my name being called from downstairs and I shook my head and threw a shoe against the wall. I heard the tumbling of feet against the stairs. It made me smile at how much they cared.
They slammed my door open and I gave them a crooked smile.
"Hey guys, not the best time right now."

"(Y/N)! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Craig pushed into the front of the group and gave me a full hug. I hugged back and smiled at the group.
"Do you guys know the story?" They shook their heads no.
"We were going to ask you what happened. The whole school is talking about it, including the teachers!" Delirious said.
I furrowed my brows. "What were they talking about?"

The looked and each other and sighed.
"Their talking about how you actually had sex with us all.. and how they found your pregnancy test in the girls locker room" Lui spoke up.
"Their also asking us who the father is."
"And how they recorded you having sex as *proof*"

Nogla butted in "It was really just me fucking Selina in the bathroom though."

I let out an exasperated sigh and let out a few tears. "This one isn't going away.." I told them. "She's way too mad at me to let this die down."

"Who's 'she'?" Evan spoke up.
I played with my thumbs.
"Lonny."
"That blonde bitch?"
I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Where'd you get that from?"

He rolled his eyes.
"She's had the biggest crush on us since kindergarten. She threatened every single one of her friends that if they get close to us, she'd kill them."

"One of them actually went missing." Said Brock.
"She's fucked up in the head. We thought you were crazy for hanging out with her." Marcel added.

I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah yeah, let's talk about the real problem. How am I going to survive this? I can't just walk around the school acting as if everything's fine."

Mini smirked.
"I have an idea, guys."