Night 2 (Early Breakfast)

I really do have too much fun writing this!

I own nothing!

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

%Midnight%

Haruhi did her best to stay awake. She hadn't even taken the sleeping medicine tonight. The only thing on her mind was making sure that the boys didn't break in again.

But try as she might, the flu was stronger than her will. As the clock ticked on, Haruhi's eyes slowly began to droop, and she felt herself falling asleep. Finally, giving it up as a lost cause, Haruhi headed for her bedroom, hoping that when she woke up, her home wouldn't still be in ruins.

%%1 a.m.%%

Mori stood disapprovingly in front of Hikaru and Kaoru. They had just broken into Haruhi's house.  While he was concerned about their night guard, Mori wasn't sure how he felt about having to break into her apartment.

But that was before he discovered that her refrigerator was practically empty. Quietly closing the fridge door, Mori turned to the twins. "On the way here I saw a 24-hour convenience store a couple blocks away. Go there and get a dozen eggs, milk, and any other food you can think of."

Hikaru and Kaoru rushed off. You do what Mori says when he's angry.

%%%2 a.m.%%%

The twins finally made it back, with the security guard still freaking out that he now has three of his favorite band in the apartment complex, to a somewhat cleaner apartment. Though if you didn't know what it looked like before you'd still think that a trash tornado had blown through.

Turns out that not many members of Freddy's actually know how to clean. Who knew?

Mori checks the items the twins bought and apparently didn't find them too awful because he put the cold ones in the fridge and the dry things in cabinets.

Then he went to check on Haruhi.

%%%%3 a.m.%%%%

Haruhi was still asleep and looked like she'd be that way for quite a while. Neither Mori or the twins knew how to check someone's pulse but they did know how to take someone's temp.

Now all they had to do is find her thermometer. Hikaru headed into her bathroom to look for it, while Takashi did his best to try and tidy up her room a little... and having mixed success.

Finally, the thermometer is located and the find that Haruhi has a fever of one-hundred three point six degrees Fahrenheit. So Hikaru heads back into the bathroom and wets a towel with cold water.

%%%%%4 a.m.%%%%%

Mori gets started on making Haruhi some breakfast, correctly assuming that she won't want to get out of bed when she wakes up. He starts by making some bread dough and leaves it to rise until it's ready to be kneaded.

Then Mori sends Hikaru and Kaoru out for more butter, jelly, eggs and cream cheese.

Along with a list of other items he'll need for the breakfast.

Mori also manages to find a serving tray that will be useful later. When the twins return, the bread is just about ready to be kneaded.

%%%%%%5 a.m.%%%%%%

The twins watch in almost stunned amazement as Mori works. The bread was already in the oven, and when it was done, there were multiple types of add-ons waiting for it.

He was also making pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Much more than any normal person could eat in one meal alone, so Mori was obviously making enough food for the entire day.

The fridge and cabinets were also stocked with various types of food for throughout the day. Mori was not taking any chances on Haruhi going hungry.

Along with different types of food, the fridge was stocked with waters and different flavors of Powerade.

Finally, as the clock ticked closer to six, Mori put a glass of water, two slices of fresh bread, a pancake, and a chipmunk hole* on the serving tray and headed to Haruhi's room so that she'd wake up with food nearby.

%%%%%%%6 a.m.%%%%%%%

When Haruhi woke up her first thought was the delicious smell that was coming from her nightstand. Opening her eyes revealed a tray full of food.

Her second, however, was about how when she caught them, she was going to kill the six idiots that kept breaking into her house.

But that didn't stop her from grabbing a slice of bread and smearing it with butter, before biting into it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Nuit 2 est terminée!

*I don't know what other people call them but a chipmunk hole is when you cut the center out of a piece of bread and cook an egg in the area that's left.

Comment what you guys thought!

See ya next time!