chapter 5

grayson dolan

"cesar you said this would help me be a better person! it just makes me angrier."

cesar is an old friend of mine from football practice that hooks you up with some drugs. thought it would help but it didn't.

"i'm sorry man, everyone is different when they take it." he left through my window and ran, not trying to get caught.

why is my life turning into a mess? it's all ethan's fault! he's the one who forced me to do it and now i try to apologize of what i've done and wasn't forgiven.

i need to see someone who would make my day, i have to.

10 minutes later

i arrived at the house and sighed. she'll make me feel better. i got the ladder and climbed up to her window, seeing her asleep on the bed. she looks beautiful, without even trying.

i knocked on her window when she slightly moved to the side. her eyes widened and she immediately got up to open the window.

"what are you doing here? it's a bit late out." she asks. i went inside and looked over at her. "i just wanted to check up on my angel." she hugged me as we rocked side to side, feeling our heartbeats against each other.

"i still don't forgive you." she pulled away and laid down, facing the wall and not me. "well how else am i going to make you forgive me?"

all this time i've been waiting for her to forgive me and still hasn't. i'm wasting my time.

"i have to go." i say. she slightly chuckles from confusion. "what do you mean? you just got here."

"i'm wasting my time, i have to go." i sternly say. i knew it would be best to just leave it alone and not be like my old self. i'm leaving that in the past.

"i'll see you tomorrow?" she asks. i look up at her and nod my head. "sure." i got off the ladder and went home in the cold.