chapter 6

ethan dolan

mom & dad had texted me saying they won't be back for another week or so but to ground grayson by taking his tv away.

grayson didn't mind. well, lately he hasn't been talking to me. caroline is still the same. dumb and fake.

i beat her up yesterday and she still cries. it's weird how when i beat up caroline, grayson seems to be distant with me. people even asked why grayson hasn't been attending to class or being on my side to bully caroline.

something is going on.

after school

"grayson where the hell are you? text me when you get this message." i shut off my phone when i hear cries from the back of the school. it sounded familiar. caroline?

i walked over to the back when i see grayson chocking caroline's neck as she tried escaping. "grayson stop!" i shout.

i pulled him away from caroline and socked him in the mouth. "that's enough grayson!" he was breathing hard when i kneel down and seen her neck turning red. "get away from me you monsters!"

"i'm just trying to help." i softly. she got up while holding onto her neck. "trying to help? help? all these years you guys had ruined my teen years by hurting me for no good reason. and grayson i will not forgive you for what you've done."

i look over at grayson confused. "you wanted her to forgive you?" he nods his head and crossed his arms.

she walks away crying as i start feel bad. why?

"ethan, let's go home." i punch him one more time and didn't give him a ride home. he doesn't deserve it.