chapter 7

caroline rose

i got home feeling like shit so i decided to take a warm bath with my soft music. that's a good friday afternoon.

as the water rose, i look at myself in the mirror. questions started to run my mind. how am i gonna survive high school with the twins in the way? will they continue to hurt me? what will happen if i runaway?

i look over at the tub and had an idea. will people care if i'm gone? i undressed myself and opened my drawers, wanting to see what i want.

a blade. new and clean. i sat in the tub and looked over at the blade, softly placing it on my wrist.

it didn't hurt when the blood dripped on my thighs.

my breathing became hard when i hear a knock on the door. "yes?" i look over at the tub, it was overflowing!

"you don't need that much water." my mother says. i closed the water and massaged my head. "sorry."

i can hear her footsteps leaving when i look in the drawer, not seeing a blade. i was just imagining what would happen if i were to do that. wouldn't be surprised if people didn't care.

after taking a shitty bath, i went to my room and sighed. after i graduate, i'm moving. anywhere would be great. as long as i'm not near those evil twins.

4:16am

i've done all my research on where to move and what job to get. i might move my family over where i'm moving? they might like it.