chapter 8

ethan dolan

"so boys how was it like without me and your dad for two weeks?" mom asks while cutting some strawberries for grayson. i look over at grayson and shook my head.

"grayson decides to quit football." i drank my water and excused myself to go to my room. let's have grayson get a talk from them since i'm not the parent and couldn't do anything about it.

"why did you quit football practice?" mom shouts angrily. i chuckle when caroline came to my mind.

the flashback came to me and i cringe at what grayson was doing. yeah we bullied her but it wasn't as horrible as me and gray did.

should i apologize to her?

after grayson got yelled at, i told him to come with me to apologize for hurting caroline until she forgives us which will probably never happen but, you never know.

caroline's home

we arrived when i see her on top of her bed, taking posters off her wall and lights. what is she doing?

she took out her phone and walked out of the room. but when i looked over at grayson, i seen he was on his phone. he puts it away and cleared his throat.

"let's go then." we got off and rang her doorbell when she opened it slowly. "what do you want." she angrily says. it breaks my heart seeing her scared of us now.

i spoke up and fiddled with my fingers. "we want to apologize for what we've done for these years and when you get the chance to say you forgive us, our house isn't far away."

she chuckles and closes the door. i knew she wasn't going to say, yes i forgive you in that moment. it's okay. plus, i don't think i deserve forgiveness from caroline.

"do you think she'll forgive me?" grayson asks. "no, did you not see what you did to her a couple of days ago?"

i shook my head and got in the car, not wanting to talk to grayson.