To her spark

Today was the day of her trip at last and finally she was going to relax! So help her she needed this moment of release and relief in her busy life.
Sunbeam exited the academy doors with a 'Whoosh' of the metal door hinges creaking with the maxed pressure.
She jogged down those steps so fast that her door wing's bounced and endlessly fluttered behind her while her pede's scuffed up the floor with the amount of speed she was going her target was just meer seconds from her before she launches herself onto her victims body!
"ASHFALL!"

The seeker femme screached in horror being thrown off balance and face first into the floor by the small sized femme unit she dare say was a monster in sheeps wool.
'why!?' ash croaked out softly out in exaggerated pain sunbeam only eased off the other. "Because girrrrll!! Today's the DAAAYY! We leave this shit hoal and roast ourselves by the hot pools of oil baths and walk through time itself." she shrugged and a pede kicked ashfall's side a bit before the seeker femme rolled her optic's and stood up right dusting her grey silver and soft burgundy chassis clean.
"Mmmm sounds funn but sun I told you I can't go? Dr. Hackle won't let me leave..apparently he's been invited to the medical ceremony for the surgeon of the month...and wants me there." ashfall said bitterly with servo's on her slender arm's.

'why don't you just ruin his paint job? Like usual.' sunbeam said in a soft tone just in case thing's stirred about.
"Because free food yo." ashfall said with servo's held up and semi drooling.

Sunbeam sighed at her friend's change of plan's and nodded a bit understandable she was busy with her sire and no doubt knockout would throw a fit if she didn't accompany him.
"Its cool..see you later then."
Sunbeam said waving bye to her friend who felt bad but just departed to make thing's less awkward already as it is.

So here she is now walking down the road to who knows where! But her processor was a bit cloudy with a bit saddness her friend couldn't tag along but it's alright she still got nightbird! And speaking of such a birdie she already was there by the looks..it didn't look too good of a conversation she was having with her sire and carrier.
"Bu..but I'll be okay, I'll be sure to keep from going to close to the pits and.." sunbeam was eavesdropping on their conversation from behind a few other's standing by.
"Certainly not acceptable for one with you're health, what would plague you to choose a unsanitary conditions in the first place." shockwave's deadpan voice even made sunbeam cring from afar but nightbird had balled up servo's and her tiny frame trembled meekly but ever so she kept collected and calm. "Sire..I want to do this, no I don't care if its dirty I-I think its okay and I'll be fine I'm with friend's." Nightbird said timidly but trying with all her effort to stand up for herself for once.

This only brought a sour taste to this conversation the more she tried to reason with her parental unit's.
"And I believe that hoolang spark brought you to this." shockwave's insult did a jab at sunbeams spark a bit but she held out for birdie none the less.
"No sire y-your wrong about her! Sh-she's the nicest femme anybot can ha-have and wouldn't hurt anyone...she was my only friend and i-if you don't like her th-then that is fine! But you can't change my processor about her!" Nightbird said with tiny servo's clenched and her helm held upward to maybe gaze at her parent's as for sunbeam she only smiled at how much she actually meant to nightbird. Birdie didn't stop there no she stepped away from shockwaves servo to take her back to their habsuit. "N-no! I'm a grown adult now, can take good care of myself and you can't argue with that! I'm already 20vorn's and..it's not fair I can't live with out you two ov-overshadowing." with that said nightbird huffed her vents and cheek plates before she looked down at her pedes.
"I'm sorry.."
She said but shockwave looked to soundwave who's facial mask lighted up a frowny face.
"Fine Nightbird you may venture but on one account." shockwave had lighted up nightbird's mood and she glanced at him.
"You must report back to us every breem." Shockwave said without a doubt nightbird only seemed relieved to be free a bit but she nodded her helm and soon was being lifted from her torso up by sunbeam.
"And we can now escape!" Sunbeam said hauling aft faster than she could with nightbird clinging for her life.
"Sl-slow down!" sunbeam only eased a bit on her sprint of a mad dash down the road.