Little dirty secret

The test of time

Sunbeam wasn't panicked nope nope! She was just fragging dandy!
Okay maybe just a little!! No she was balling begging to not die! Because this guy could, will gut her here and now!

That's when a plop onto her lap made her look down at the cute bundle of beady optic's and of course overlord's resemblance was deep.
"Tu-tundra!?"
Sunbeam said finally feeling this babe needed a name and it shall be tundra because birdie always loved that name.
The blue little sparklet had this off space look as she sat there beside her, even though she could say otherwise by the look how she just seated herself.

She sighed and pressed herself into the seat this was one hell of a day! One she actually didn't plan on doing, here she was now just panicked stricken with dread this mech was gonna drop her elsewhere to kill her possibly.

But sunbeam sat there with the sparklet and kind of just felt it all wash away...just the cute soft facial plates of her was alone the sweetest thing to see.

That was until overlord dumped her off in front of the delphi grounds taking off with little blue baby bundle.
"Prick.."
Sunbeam said as she wobbled up unsteady by the harsh drop, awkward aft joy ride she had with him.
'why the frag am I here!? Oh no it's him its that mech from before.'
Sunbeam was now nervously standing there with the most awkward facial expression which caused pharma to stop mid stride and...and well he certainly didn't plan on seeing her here?
Wow oh okay her face..she looked like she saw a phantom and someone die.
"Ar eruhmm ahbphhblit."
'what was that!? Just talk to him you dumn aft!'
Her conscious said ugly little beast leave go!
"Wait just stop! What in the primes was that? I could of sworn you said something?"
Pharma said with a raised brow plate but as well trying to not laugh in her face with his arm's folded neatly but soon he had a cocky aft grin upon his derma.
"Go on~ oh I'm sure that..that is a nice new language skill you have there."
Pharma had her now just a flushed mess of red plates while he was standing there, waiting for his answer but he just shrugged it off before speaking again.
"I'm just joking! Oh my word..I'm not that humorless you know."
He said making her question that surely he was but other then that she just simply felt even more awkward before his servo touched her forehelm.
"Wha-what you doing!?"
He held his hand back checking something on his arm before closing that little whatever that was on him up.
"You looked sick so I took you're temperature of course as a doctor it is my job to ensure all is well with every bot that walks breaths and such."
Pharma said shrugging his shoulder plates before clasping his servos behind him as she looked unsure about whatever he just said but she vented heavily, rubbed the beck of her neck cable's and looked at him when she shook a bit her servos held her arm's before she finally had it! Her optics filled with lubricant as today brang her down inside, pharma glance at her and seeing as she needed of course a shoulder to lean on.
"There there..now no need to cry yourself out so soon! Why you need to keep yourself in composure, remember her for who she was! But for now grieve inside not out here..you poor spark."
Pharma murmured to her audio, as he lead her back inside the delphi building her up more in a fuss but she obviously didn't deny him being near her.
His warm servos his ever presence was nothing compared to the ever living nightmares of losing her closes friend.
She strolled along inside with him through the hall's that were empty of course! She didn't really want to be alone..well just not with him but his left servo graced her waist before gently scooting her to his side, she hitched a bit of her intake when his servo tightened a bit to her waist.
She hoped she wasn't readable! Her vents gave her away, she swore under her breath but before she could truly speak her processor out he had grabbed her chin with his blue servo all the while held her against the wall of his office wall, she felt every inch of his armor burning with such heat.
'do-don't please..'
She said but pharma hummed a bit a small tune to his vocalizer before his digit gently graced her derma, she could practically feel the radiant warmth of his frame! Her lions hurt everything was going on high alert but those soft sky blue optics shined on through the darkness of the office, soon she couldn't handle his stupid staring so she turned her helm.
"Tsk...so impatient dear."
Pharma said as his derma were right beside her audio fin, soon his servos spreaded her thighs making her intakes flurry!!
Oh primus no!!
She wasn't sure and was scared because this..this was her first time! Her spark raced at the impatience of pharma to get their session over with.
She muttered murmurs of nonsense but his digits worked into the seams of her thighs, his helm beside her neck cable's which caused sunbeam's optics blur a bit when he rammed his hips against hers causing pleasure sensors to fire, her digits dug indents around his back plating.
"Shhhh now dear don't wish for any other to hear us so soon..you might not want them to find us..not today that is."
He mumbled his glossa slick and warm while her fans roared, she whined feeling his servo rub the already heated panel of her velve.
She didn't want to but her body..it was betraying her, this mech of a frag was ooohh-she couldn't help but let out her soft moan when he nipped her neck cable's.
'please jus-just.'
Sunbeam couldn't even speak as even focussing was a waste when her processor was rampet with haze.