little blue part 1

"A true friend encourages us, comforts us, supports us like a big easy chair, offering us a safe refuge from the world."
― H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

They say primus is the lord of us all and vringer of peace and security in our darkest hour's. But there is he now?

Sunbeam sat on her knees deep in nightbird's energon smeared on her white plating, trembling with unsteady servo's clasping here, there to support her friend's most tender moment.
'wh-what happened..wh-where..birdie?'
Sunbeam said with trembling derma and quivering inside an out afraid to let her purple femme bot down a moment.
"Hnn..hnn.."
Nightbird wheezed out vents clogged with energon forming at the base of her neck cabling trailing down her lips.
Sunbeam gently as possible lifted nightbird into a cradled position in her arm's and using all her might stood up, sprinted as best she could while holding the injured seeker.
The rain from above didn't help ease the panick in her system's as the ground became more slipper, slick with each step she took her pedes stomped to max her speed as she tried shielding birdie with her own body from the revolting wind and rain.

'its okay its okay birdie don't die on me.'
Sunbeam panted out holding her friend tighter with her servo's when she didn't know the pavement below was uplifted did she become airborn and the seeker sent sprawling across the watery ground with a clatter and clank while sun had chomped her glossa in the process of her fall before scrambling over the wet pavement toward her friend.
"Shit! Shit! Shit! Birdie i-I'm so sorry!!"
She said energon sliding over her mouth from the now large wound in her glossa but fuck her wounds birdie was in more damage than she was.

Scooping birdie up into her lap in the middle of the open sidewalk now having caught the attention of a few optics who were either calling the patrols or a medic she didn't give a shit at that point as nightbird's visor slid off revealing her soft violet dimmed from being inactive for so many vorn's.
'birdie..please..tell me what to do.'
Sunbeam whispered into nightbird's chassis as the dainty femme's small servo nudged her helm to the side.
'hnn..it..hnn..wasn't him.'
She wheezed out of her barely crushed vocalizer before her servo slide into sunbeams open one and squeezed hers gently and wheezing out once more.
'shhh..hn..you whe..-er always..hnn my best friend..'
She smiled crookedly at sunbeam as the two femme's laughed while tears strolled down her facial plating to pitter patter along with the rain on nightbird's chassis.
'hnnf hnnmf..don't make..laugh..hnnf..it hurts.'
Sunbeam only gave a snort of a sob as her friend patted her cheek and they pressed their forehelms together and nightbird only said one last thing to her.
'take care..'
Nightbird said soft spoken and horsed while sunbeam craddled her friend's body closer to her trying all she wanted too but deep down she didn't have a chance, here she was holding onto the collapsed frame.
"FUCCCCKKK!!!!"
Sunbeam yelled sobbing chocking back her screams her rant everything she wanted to tell to ask her and not having an outlet to this made her even more bitter.

"Sunbeam-"
That voice pierced her audio fins and slowly she looked up at pharma's white face energon smeared and dirty and cold..and hurt so so hurt everything washed over her all at once.
"Sa-save her plea-please!"
Sunbeam sobbed out leaned over nightbird's body whilst her own body shivered and clanked in protest to the cold.
'I can't sunbeam..its to late.'
Pharma's word's came out soft as he had knealt beside the femme and examining the sustained damages on the purple black femme..she was beyond repair even his hand's couldn't mend those large gashes.
It's as if some bot made it impossible to even begin with, seeing her break at his word's crumbling into herself as she let it in to eat it's way to her very spark..he knew who blowed the damages but didn't understand what that mech had in-store for this situation, to see those blue optic's of her's bare so much hate so much pain and pure rage at the world..no at the very thought of who ever it was; was still out there alive and breathing the same very air as her.
"Don't."
She swatted his reaching servo to help her up as cold as she was he said nothing at the gesture she did to him before the ambulance service arrived but seeing as ratchet had the look of worry and soon relief look meant he was just worried over and soon instructing the medic team to spread out and collect the body for examining but he had to pry off his own very spark who cried out sobs of pleas but ratchet only held sunbeam back as the medic group carted off with nightbird's corpse.